By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I hope that Sony has something up their sleeve at E3 other then...

ion-storm said:
Munkeh111 said:
quaiky said:

ff13 was the only big thing about ms conference. everything else was no real news or not that impressing.
FF13 was probably more a shock for the fans than for sony who probably have been informed some time earlier already.
I think sony would have liked to keep ff13 exclusive but with the dev costs of such a game its very hard to keep a 3rd party dev. exclusive and i guess the great sales of gta4 on both consoles combined were what lead to the decission. Porting a game to the 2nd platform probably is a lot cheaper and increasses sales by at least 60-80% so if you looking at 100 million or more dev costs then its very hard for a game studio to stay on one console.

so i guess se asked sony for money to stay exlusive which was probably to much for sony since they are focussed on profit this year.

What about a new dashboard, isn't that news? Or free netflix for gold? Or exclusive Fallout 3 content

It is news. But it doesn't mean it's good news. Do any 360 owners actually want a Mii?

I for one would definitely prefer a avatar over a tiny gamerpic (the image is like 50x50px, and so many people have the same one), its personal to the player. I think that the people will be satisfied with the avatars but the actual disgust of the copying of Mii's is clouding peoples judgement.

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

Around the Network

Off-topic, but am I the only 360 fan who doesn't like the new look? It's sleek, but I've always preferred the Dashboard, myself. I do like the Avatars, though, and 1 vs. 100 looks like it'll be a time-waster whever I want something to do for five minutes. Always fresh

On-Topic: Sony would have known about this for at least a few weeks, so they'll probably make a big deal about God of War, Twisted Metal, WKS, and some other unknown stuff.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

sony have got so much shit to announce that they dont know what to do with it all