By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I Will Stick With Sony

The idea that id get rid of my ps3 or all of sudden id be salty because a game is going multiplatform is funny to me.. its really sad to see ps3 fans cryin over this.. and its even sadder to see 360 fans all of sudden hoppin on the final fantasy bandwagon all of a sudden.. especially after the fact that most of you downplayed or criticized the game for soo long.(cough cough mr stickball and co) id go as far to say that most of u are just happy that the ps3 lost an exclusive if anything...

people seem to think the last nail has been put in their coffin to those people id say wait til past final judgement til Sony press conference we have no clue what they have to show us then if they have no new things to tell us then rip on them but no matter what FFXIII going multi affects me none whatsoever...

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network

Of course don't get rid of you're PS3. It will still get some good games. But eventually the broad shift in development resources might make it worth getting a cheap 360 too.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

It's tough news, but it's funny to see how some people defended PS3's lineup in all these argruments, but 1 exclusive becomes multiplatform and suddenly that console is not worth it. They are either overreacting, or have been kidding themselves this whole time.

for god's sake, why all that because a game is on both consoles??

i mean, Ps3 will still get it, what's the problem??

why should Ps3 get all the exclusives, it's Ps3 not Ps2!!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Leni said:

Exactly, the drama this has caused is ridiculous and funny. Here's what I posted in another thread about it.

"I think it's really stupid that so many people are crying about FFXIII, it's not like they took it away from you. You still get to play it when it comes out, ridiculous to be mad because Square wants to get the game in more peoples hands. The only thing to be mad about is losing ammunition for flag waving Sony fanboys to taunt the 360 fanboys with, not like we have those on this board...

I will still pick up XIII and most FF fans will still want a PS3 for Versus(still exclusive for now). I fail to see the big deal here I guess.

Looking forward to see what games we are getting for PS3 tomorrow in the Sony conferance, getting hyped a bit actually. The rest of you can go back to crying about games that weren't taken away from you."

Around the Network
Leni said:

lol i know

wii owners are just sitting back and watching this

Aj_habfan said:
It's tough news, but it's funny to see how some people defended PS3's lineup in all these argruments, but 1 exclusive becomes multiplatform and suddenly that console is not worth it. They are either overreacting, or have been kidding themselves this whole time.

either that or they bought a ps3 even if it was more expensive for the jrpg and ffxiii. then ms went out throwing money around for the jrpg exclusives leaving the ps3 with just ffxiii. then, ffxiii goes multiplat and their WTF?! could someone remind ud why i bought the expensive ps3? umm...jrpgs? where? um, ffxiii? hey its also available on the cheaper x360! WTF? you mean to tell us that we could have just gotten the cheaper x360, save some money, get our fix of jrpgs and still play ffxiii??!! SOB!!!

I'm not an RPG kinda guy but I don't understand the insanity that is going on here. This game will come out in 2010 at the earliest. I can think of 10 PS3 games I'm excited for that'll come before this game. Hell unannounced games like GoW3 will be out by then.

ils411 said:
Aj_habfan said:

either that or they bought a ps3 even if it was more expensive for the jrpg and ffxiii. then ms went out throwing money around for the jrpg exclusives leaving the ps3 with just ffxiii. then, ffxiii goes multiplat and their WTF?! could someone remind ud why i bought the expensive ps3? umm...jrpgs? where? um, ffxiii? hey its also available on the cheaper x360! WTF? you mean to tell us that we could have just gotten the cheaper x360, save some money, get our fix of jrpgs and still play ffxiii??!! SOB!!!

I wasn't refering to the people that bought it just for FFXIII, but even if you did, why would you buy it like 2 years before that game is released? You could have waited and bought it for cheaper. There is obviously some games you like on PS3 which is why you bought it so early, so don't get caught up in this - You can still play the game on your PS3, nothing has changed in that regard.

Leni said:

this what I said, in another thread somewhere....