By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Am I the only one who's "meh" on the MotionPlus?

I just don't really care about it, mainly because I'm not sure how it would work in the only game I want 1:1 badly: Zelda.

Seriously, how would you plug in the nunchuck?

Around the Network

it refines the motionsense which is one of the Wii's main selling points, it will make current game controls better and new games will work better with it too.

Before all the Non-nintendo fans come in...

I think if I didn't trust Nintendo to do something exciting with it, I would say that the device alone is meh. But it's Nintendo, they will do something with it that is awesome.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

You can plug the nunchuck through it.

I'm sorta "meh" right now too. And that's because Nintendo hasn't made any game announcements yet.

Let's wait til tomorrow to judge...after all the peripheral is useless until Nintendo tells us what it's for.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Star Wars: Lightsaber Duels, Red Steel 2 (please), Wii Sports Zelda Wii are all games that can take advantage of this technology, and alot more games too.

Around the Network

I'm leaving my opinion open until I see the demos tomorrow.

Wait, there's a plug at the bottem?
OK, I'm pumped, now!!!

^ I guess that's where you put in the nunchuck

OT: I can't wait to see more on this tomorrow!

RCTjunkie said:
Wait, there's a plug at the bottem?
OK, I'm pumped, now!!!

lol /thread

To Each Man, Responsibility

Yeah, I'm ''meh'' as well about it for now, but I'm sure that by tommorow, I'll be totally pumped about this new peripheral.

Still, how many of them are we going to need?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!