By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who is going to actually buy FFXIII on X360?

i will buy ff13 on XBOX360...

Around the Network

i might get it

I'm glad i have not had money yet for an HD console. By the time FFXIII comes out I most likely will. I was going to get a PS3 for it and make it my HD console, but now I don't have to choose between SO4 and FFXIII. It's a win for rpg fans. Sign me up.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

i would if i owned a 360, but luckily ill be playing the single disc version :)

Depends upon the reviews. If Square actually creates a battle system that doesn't seem like a holdover from the SNES days, then I might give it a try.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

im buying a ps3 so i can play it.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

I'm not the biggest FF fan. However, I have made a habit of buying any multiplats for the 360 as have my friends. So I guess you can add me to the list of people picking this up for the 360.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

EaglesEye379 said:
Frankly (barring anything announced on the same scale at Sonys press conf.) I just saved myself £350. This was the only game I really wanted on the PS3.

Mrstickball (buy)
jaggedsac (buy)
dolemit3 (buy)
gebx (buy)
RDBRaptor (buy)
Segajon (PS3 and 360)
Krusnik (buy)
Squilliam (buy)
NeoRatt (buy)
josenieves1 (buy)
Acevil (buy)
FaRmLaNd (buy)
sonyfanatic (buy)
Profcrab (buy used)
yungmagic09 (buy)
Dragonos (buy)
badgenome (buy)
Blacksaber (buy)
Steven787(buy)
Hawkeye (buy)
flagship (buy)
Mahorosan (buy)
Barozi (buy)
Shura (buy)
noslodecoy (buy)
Goddbless (buy)
Daddo Splat (buy)
Freddy77 (buy)
Dodece (buy)
Louie (buy)
MorgZ (buy)
EaglesEye379 (buy)
Mike7392000 (buy)

For the exact reason quoted.

Daddo Splat said:

Iam getting it on 360 now unless theres a major plus for the PS3 version!

you still get the other version of final fantasy exclusive to the playstation 3, for now

No, I'll import my US PS3 one instead, that is one advantage the PS3 has. Anyway, 1 disc for PS3 does outweigh and advantages of the 360