By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who is going to actually buy FFXIII on X360?

i will even though iv never played ff before

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Around the Network

I will be buying it on 360. It's sad that I now have no reason to buy a PS3 though.

I still have no clue what system I will buy the game for if I do buy the game.

Unless you only have one of the two systems and plan to have only one of the systems it's still far too early to say which one will be better.

I'd rather wait to answer this a week or two before it's released.  That goes for what system and if I am going to buy the game.

when is it coming out? i'll probably buy a xbox360 this fall along with halo 3 gears 1 and 2, fable and if it's good ffx111

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I will. Even if i had a PS3, FFXIII achievements are too good to pass up.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

This thread was born WAY to early, IMO since the actual game won't come out for another 2-2 1/2 years from now.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

chapset said:
when is it coming out? i'll probably buy a xbox360 this fall along with halo 3 gears 1 and 2, fable and if it's good ffx111

Likely 2010.

I'm getting the PS3 version, point and blank.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

If it's not turn-based, I won't buy it for either system. FF is garbage in it's newer games.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!