By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ssj12 mysterious' game

It's Angel Rings

Around the Network
Gamer4eva said:
It's Tekken 6

but then you got to think of crysis level graphics

UFC!!!!  :D

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

heh. I think ssj is just being dramatic. Sucks I have to leave for work at 11:30 PST so I'll have to wait until I get home to find out what Sony had to say.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

hmm that list actually contains something close to what it is =P

still, I have one confirmation for you guys

there will be a bunch of date confirmations and new titles (up to 20 total mattering what Sony's final decision is).

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

20 NEW titles? Isn't that a hell of a lot? How many new things did MS announce?

papflesje said:

it is really up to... and half are PSN.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It may be Kurayami, it fits the description.
Although Suda51 said this:

What about your PS3 project, Kurayami?

Suda-san: So far we've presented the product to different publishers but so far the publisher hasn't been decided and it's still on stand-by. We still don't know what's going to happen with this title on PS3.

Ni-Oh supposedly was cancelled:
There was a report in a 2007 Edition of OPS2 Magazine that Koei have decided to cancel Ni-Oh to concentrate on other projects; Koei have still as of 27 February have not confirmed or denied this report.

ssj12 said:
papflesje said:

it is really up to... and half are PSN.

Even so, Sony will be stressing old titles as well, so hopefully we'll see some good footage :/ (feeling a little pessimistic after the Nintendo round...)

zexen_lowe said:
It may be Kurayami, it fits the description.
Although Suda51 said this:

What about your PS3 project, Kurayami?

Suda-san: So far we've presented the product to different publishers but so far the publisher hasn't been decided and it's still on stand-by. We still don't know what's going to happen with this title on PS3.

Ni-Oh supposedly was cancelled:
There was a report in a 2007 Edition of OPS2 Magazine that Koei have decided to cancel Ni-Oh to concentrate on other projects; Koei have still as of 27 February have not confirmed or denied this report.

There's no way Suda-51 will be making a game with 'Crysis level graphics.'