By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo is about to become a more valuable company than Sony.

Marvelous.

Around the Network

Stock means nothing. They could tank tomorrow...probly wont happen but it could. I think the stock market in general is retarded. Nintendo is doing well right now due to high sales in both the DS and Wii sales. Will the stock market make some people rich? yeah, does it mean the company is doing well? no. The TEch sector is a prime example. Tons of companies were making a killing in there stock, but the companies werent even making a profit. The execs made off with millions and the companies went bankrupt. Nintendo is however hurting the gaming industry as a whole. The advancment of every console has been one of better graphics and games. All have tried different remotes that may have been praised at first but after time failed. Its like Turning a Jet into a Bi-wing but giving it electronic controls. Nintendo has proven that people are sheep and at there inexpensive price point have sold a ton of Slim-line GCs with a new paddle. Just keep in mind that everyone said the DC was going to kill the PS2, as well as the GC killing the PS2. What happened? The same thing that always happens Nintendo has a ton of Mario games and not much else while the other consoles have a much wider collection of games. Once the 360 and the PS3 are closer to that magic number of 250 we will see the attention shift and the sales drop for the Wii. Bet on it.

darendt said:
Stock means nothing. They could tank tomorrow...probly wont happen but it could. I think the stock market in general is retarded. Nintendo is doing well right now due to high sales in both the DS and Wii sales. Will the stock market make some people rich? yeah, does it mean the company is doing well? no. The TEch sector is a prime example. Tons of companies were making a killing in there stock, but the companies werent even making a profit. The execs made off with millions and the companies went bankrupt. Nintendo is however hurting the gaming industry as a whole. The advancment of every console has been one of better graphics and games. All have tried different remotes that may have been praised at first but after time failed. Its like Turning a Jet into a Bi-wing but giving it electronic controls. Nintendo has proven that people are sheep and at there inexpensive price point have sold a ton of Slim-line GCs with a new paddle. Just keep in mind that everyone said the DC was going to kill the PS2, as well as the GC killing the PS2. What happened? The same thing that always happens Nintendo has a ton of Mario games and not much else while the other consoles have a much wider collection of games. Once the 360 and the PS3 are closer to that magic number of 250 we will see the attention shift and the sales drop for the Wii. Bet on it.

Uhhh...... OK

I quess everybody has their own opinion. Sure doesnt make one right

Funny thing is the stock market is the opinion of many. And the the stock prices are the reflection of peoples opinions when they buy or sell. Thats what drives the stock price.

darendt said:

Wow... I guess you are entitled to your opinion... 

I can't even respond to that LOL

Around the Network

come on fishy
I am sure you can think of something to respond to this well informed post.

Hey fishy what are you doing making money on Nintendo stock anyway?

Didn't you know that stock was retarded!!!! lol

darendt said:
Nintendo is however hurting the gaming industry as a whole. The advancment of every console has been one of better graphics and games. All have tried different remotes that may have been praised at first but after time failed. Its like Turning a Jet into a Bi-wing but giving it electronic controls. Nintendo has proven that people are sheep and at there inexpensive price point have sold a ton of Slim-line GCs with a new paddle. Just keep in mind that everyone said the DC was going to kill the PS2, as well as the GC killing the PS2. What happened? The same thing that always happens Nintendo has a ton of Mario games and not much else while the other consoles have a much wider collection of games. Once the 360 and the PS3 are closer to that magic number of 250 we will see the attention shift and the sales drop for the Wii. Bet on it.

Whoever said that lower graphic power dominate gaming or advance games? It may be a bad way to put it and graphic does do that to some extent but if you think all that matters is graphic, (and in everyone's opinion) just switch to PC. (and I don't know a lot of thing so I'm only going to say this much)

And you are saying people are "sheep" because they just want something cheaper? Mind you, gaming is not everything in this world, and as the one who's currently not owning but planning to buy a Wii sometime later next year makes me feel insulted.

*EDIT* feel stupid just to take what you posted earlier seriously

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

darendt said:

Wait... so your actually stating that Nintendo /isn't/ doing well? Just because some stocks at one point in time were bloated by false reports and an unknown value of what intellectual internet properties were worth?

Oh, I guess all those DS & Wii sales reports are just fake then and in fact, Nintendo is crashing. 

darendt said:

You absolutely make no sense whatsoever. 

They could tank tomorrow...probly wont happen but it could.

You can say this about anything. I could take a dump in my chair right now...probably won't happen, but I could.

Nintendo is doing well right now due to high sales in both the DS and Wii sales. Will the stock market make some people rich? yeah, does it mean the company is doing well? no.

Um...so how do you know when a company is doing well smart guy? They have doubled their earnings last year. High stock price usually means they are doing well. I assume you were referring to Enron when you said that execs made off with millions. Don't worry, they are in jail or in court and losing everything. Nintendo is not a fraudulent company.

Nintendo is however hurting the gaming industry as a whole. The advancment of every console has been one of better graphics and games. All have tried different remotes that may have been praised at first but after time failed. Its like Turning a Jet into a Bi-wing but giving it electronic controls. Nintendo has proven that people are sheep and at there inexpensive price point have sold a ton of Slim-line GCs with a new paddle.

That's funny how you say Nintendo has proven people to be sheep...so you think they should be sheep and just follow the same old pattern of making better graphics. They have always made better games, so how are they hurting the industry? The Wii did not go backwards in power from the GC. Your jet analogy does not equate to what has happened, it sucks. Try again. Nintendo has proven they know how to market a product and have it sell. Sony and 360 has proven people are not sheep and will not stick around for the same old thing with prettier wrapping paper.

Just keep in mind that everyone said the DC was going to kill the PS2, as well as the GC killing the PS2. What happened? The same thing that always happens Nintendo has a ton of Mario games and not much else while the other consoles have a much wider collection of games.

You mean how the PSP was supposed to kill the DS? Or how the PS3 was supposed to sell 5M units without any games? Right now, it appears that the Wii and the DS has the widest selection.

Once the 360 and the PS3 are closer to that magic number of 250 we will see the attention shift and the sales drop for the Wii. Bet on it.

Wow, the Wii is already at that magic number. You're right, they are selling like crazy.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Are you people crazy? NINTENDO IS ONLY GAMING, EVEN IF SONY KOSSES 10 BILIION US DOLLARS AND NINTENDO GAING DOUBLE OF WHAT SONY LOST, SONY WOULD STILL BE EXTREEMLY MORE WEALTHIER THAN NINTENDO. Just because they are loosing a couple of millions on the ps3 system doesnt mean anything for them. They have more money that microsoft for fist off and nintendo doesnt even have half of the money sony has made in gaming alone. Sony is the top electronics cmpany MICROSOFT AND NINTENDO COMBINED would only have half of the mony sony currently holds.

mM