By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

While this is certainly a shocking announcement, people are going way overboard here.

This game going multi-platform does spell doom for the PS3, nor does it mean that the 360 has "won" anything.

The PS3 doesn't need this game to be exclusive in order to keep outselling the 360. The game may end up selling slightly more copies on the 360(and even that's not certain as the PS3 version will sell more in both Japan and Europe), but as with GTAIV, any hardware boost will probably last all of a few weeks at the most.

If GTAIV didn't really make a difference(it actually gave the PS3 a bigger hardware boost), then why would FFXIII?

Consoles owned: Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, PS3

Around the Network

Microsoft killed E3 unless sony or nintendo have a great suprise microsoft OWNED! Now this is the J-rpg console so happy I got a 360 now I can get this and the last remnent on the same console!!!

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!

Kasz216 said:
Soriku said:
VGC exploded.

Anyone think KH3 will hit the PS3 now? =P

360 being 2nd confirmed?

I think it actually raises the chances of that... since it shows SE is getting less afraid to make their huge games multi-plat.

Sony will have to pay an awful lot of money to keep it off the Wii after this. If anything, this raises the exclusivity bidding price.

BenKenobi88 said:
Kasz216 said:
Smeags said:
naznatips said:
Wow! Last minute megaton announcement saves what would have been the worst E3 in history!

Agreed. Still, 2 minutes of greatness does not excuse 90 minutes of UNO rush.

I have to admit though, I had a good laugh when FFXIII was announced. Classic, Microsoft definitely gets Brownie Points for this one.

Oddly the Netflix thing interests me the most.  I mean that basically covers the price of Xbox live itself.

He said the Netflix feature comes at "no additional cost."

I assume this means there's no additional cost on top of the regular Netflix fee.

That's right.  Xbox Gold + Netflix fee.  But nevertheless awesome,  I was hopping for this for some time.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

i am really shocked, without a doubt this win the e3. We could see it coming with all the SE rpgs coming for the 360.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Around the Network

I wonder how many discs the 360 version will use...

Sony am fail confirmed

with that alone I will say Ms has won this years E3, of coure nintendo could have stayed home and sales of the wii would still keep going.

Well the biggest game of 2009 will still be Starcraft II and the last Final Fantasy's has not turned me on (FF X and FF XII). But the trailer to the game is beautiful and it is starting as FFVI so it looks promising.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

S-E finally found a way to expand the JRPG market on the 360