By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Geometry Wars on Steam.

I downloaded it just now and I suck.
using WASD keys + mouse to aim is quite hard.
WHats the standard imput device for this game?

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

Around the Network

Made it to the little triangles, and managed to shoot my way through a few times even.  230-some thousand now.  My wrist is sore.  :(

ihira, standard input device is a pair of analog sticks like those found on an Xbox 360 controller.

try neon wars.. they have a shareware version thats pretty long.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

hehe, my high score is 1.3 million :P

oh and I hadn't lost a single life when I reach 1 million

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

My high score is 210,000. woohoo...hehe. I'm wondering if it's because the analog sticks on my controller are a bit larger than a 360's. They're larger and more smooth...which means I sometimes have a hard time getting the feel of what direction I'm pushing.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:

The popular downloadable game for Xbox 360 is out on Steam for PC now...I just downloaded it. I had played it shortly on 360, and it's just as fun on the PC...using a gamepad is the best way, but using a mouse and/or keyboard is just as fun.

It's a retro-like shooter with vivid colors, cool effects and crazy sounds.

I highly recommend downloading it for a good time-waster. And it's only $2.50 before June 22!

Okay. 

I've managed to break 300,000 points now. This is a really spiffy game, but I just get the feeling that it could be so much more. If it really were much more, I'd pay a lot more than $2.50 for it.

Yeah, it could be more...but for $2.50 I'm fine.

And another genius one-word reply from alex that makes no sense.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )