By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Xbox 360 Song lol (new)

Haha i love it....

Around the Network

Do you have any other link blue? It takes 10 minutes to load.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I think the ruin playstation brand song is funnier, but this is pretty good. Plus who cares. Wii kicks all of their asses.

superchunk said:
I think the ruin playstation brand song is funnier, but this is pretty good. Plus who cares. Wii kicks all of their asses.

im waiting for the Wii Song lol, fair is fair the other two had their turn

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

LOOOOOOL so funny there all so funny (even thought i don't agree with them :))

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

good stuff. I believe that guy is on the PS3forums.

the guy can't sing...

the Wii is an epidemic.

hhehe fun...but as many has said the PS3 song it better mayby just because it has failed so hard, I mean did anybody belive that xbox360 would beat PS3 in the long run?

I also wonder why anybody think it is strange that xobox360 quality is crap when we look at windows, I mean that is crap too.

The only thing I don't understand is why PS3 and xbox360 is fighting like rabid dogs when the still get their ass kicked by the Wii. Shouldn't both sony and microsoft fans making songs about Wii?

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

The song sucks... Badly...