By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Quotations

vizunary said:
Bodhesatva said:
ssj12 said:
Honestly 90% of what Kutaragi said was taken out of context.

I agree, a lot of the Kuturagi ones are unfairly out of context (whenever I see elipses, I question the validity of the quotation). The "people will work overtime for a PS3" one is pretty fun though, you have to admit :p

Also you have to remember the part that is "lost in translation" Like when Miamyoto(sp?) said he could have made Halo if he wanted to(that could be on the N list) I think what he meant is that if he wanted to design those types of games he would, not the more literal translation.

Yeah he meant to say "I could have made Halo, except the rooms would look different from one another."

Around the Network

refering to the microsoft quotes...

i wonder what they were doing at 3 a.m. that prompted the zune team to issue an apology?

(wish it had a source like all the other ones)

Wii ID: 3598-1817-7961-3393. PM me if you want an add

If it wasnt for MGS4, the PS3 is unnecessary

refering to the microsoft quotes...

i wonder what they were doing at 3 a.m. that prompted the zune team to issue an apology?

(wish it had a source like all the other ones)

Wii ID: 3598-1817-7961-3393. PM me if you want an add

If it wasnt for MGS4, the PS3 is unnecessary

For those out of context quotes, you can find links to the in context quotes here and they are still just as funny. Kutaragi really is just a pompous ass.

z64dan said:
vizunary said:
Bodhesatva said:
ssj12 said:

I agree, a lot of the Kuturagi ones are unfairly out of context (whenever I see elipses, I question the validity of the quotation). The "people will work overtime for a PS3" one is pretty fun though, you have to admit :p

Also you have to remember the part that is "lost in translation" Like when Miamyoto(sp?) said he could have made Halo if he wanted to(that could be on the N list) I think what he meant is that if he wanted to design those types of games he would, not the more literal translation.

Yeah he meant to say "I could have made Halo, except the rooms would look different from one another."

Great flame.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I love those Sony quotes. Though they make a lot more sense when you actually own a PS3, like it not being a computer and it probably being too cheap. Also I think the Riiiiidge racer quote was a bit exaggerated. I expected Kaz to run on stage and scream it. Maybe some day he will. RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE RACER

Yes

ckmlb said:
z64dan said:
vizunary said:
Bodhesatva said:
ssj12 said:

Great flame.

awesome flame

Ther only quote from Nintendo in recent years i can think of aside from the Halo one is from Iwata regarding the wiis graphical power.

'You will see the graphics on the revolution (Wii) and say "Wow!".

...yeah, didn't exactly turn out like that did it.

"...spoken out of context?"
-Bodhesatva, defending Ken Kutaragi

AHHHH! BODHESATVA IS A SONY FANBOY! I SONY FANBOY!!!!!

ZZetaAlec said:
Ther only quote from Nintendo in recent years i can think of aside from the Halo one is from Iwata regarding the wiis graphical power.

'You will see the graphics on the revolution (Wii) and say "Wow!".

...yeah, didn't exactly turn out like that did it.
well, we did go "wow" actually, as in "wow, those graphics are no way near the same level as the other consoles!"