By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Super Mario Bros. weren't made by Nintendo

Around the Network

lololololol!!! i want that game so badly!!!!! and lol at the end!

then it wouldn't be called super Mario bros

This is what has been missing my whole life. It can fill the void in my soul. I need to Chuck Norris enemies in this game pronto. Where do I sign up?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

supposedly its an actual playable game.

http://kotaku.com/5024608/super-chuck-norris-bros--wait-this-is-real

OK, part two. This all looked a little too complex for me to think it was simply a well done movie. And lo and freaking behold, I think I'm right. As this video went around this week, Ripten found that there is indeed a Super Chuck Norris Bros. demo for the PC. And goddamn if I don't feel like buying a copy of Windows just to play this sucker. Ripten vouches that the download is virus free. Someone grab it and tell me what I'm missing.

Around the Network

Awesome! Now we need Segal the Hedgehog.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I just played the demo. Wow. Just wow. I only wish this were a full game.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

flamethrower!

I was expecting The Giana sisters:

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Hehe, that was pretty funny. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046