By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what do you like the most,console gaming,hand held gaming or pc gaming?

gerudo said:
^well i used to when i was a kid but not now

yeah we grew up together i know that

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

1)Console gaming
2)PC gaming
3)cell phone gaming
4)handheld gaming

shio said:
brute said:
also a reason why i chose console gaming is cause all 3 consoles combined have better games then pc otherwise i would have gone with pc

Well, for me a PC + Wii combo is more than enough. PC has a better lineup than PS3/360 combined, and Wii is a nice addition since it has an experience the PC can't offer.

i need a wii to do that combo :(

gerudo said:
shio said:
brute said:
also a reason why i chose console gaming is cause all 3 consoles combined have better games then pc otherwise i would have gone with pc

Well, for me a PC + Wii combo is more than enough. PC has a better lineup than PS3/360 combined, and Wii is a nice addition since it has an experience the PC can't offer.

i need a wii to do that combo :(

the you would make a great combo,and you wont only come at me to play

I prefer console gaming, simple gamepad in my room

PC gaming make my wrists and tendoms hurt like hell because of the position of the keyboard and mouse not elevated with me, so i have to keep my hands the same postion for a long time. Handheld gaming, i just prefer i bigger screen and not have to deal with sore thumbs. Console gaming i can relax, but its also annoying at times because i can't see very well on my SD tv, so i have to sit really close almost all the time

Around the Network
slimeattack said:
1)Console gaming
2)PC gaming
3)cell phone gaming
4)handheld gaming

by cell phonce gaming you mean iphone right?

I mostly do console gaming and barely do pc gaming. I hardly play on handhelds except for a couple of games on my PSP.

PC Gaming is a clear number one for a few years now, I haven't bought a console game in ages.

Handheld gaming by far. Next up is console gaming. PC comes in last as I only play Peggle, Civilization II and Planescape Torment. Nothing else really.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

console and hand held!