By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official QUEEN Discussion Thread

In Don't Stop Me Now Freddy really looks like that guy from the matrix

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

For those who don't know Queen. From Wiki.

Queen are a British rock band formed in 1970 in London by guitarist Brian May, lead vocalist Freddie Mercury, and drummer Roger Taylor, with bass guitarist John Deacon joining the following year. Queen rose to prominence during the 1970s and have claimed to have sold over 300 million albums worldwide.[citation needed]

The band is noted for their musical diversity, multi-layered arrangements, vocal harmonies, and incorporation of audience participation into their live performances.[1] Their 1985 Live Aid performance was voted the best live rock performance of all time in an industry poll.[2]

Queen had moderate success in the early 1970s, with the albums Queen and Queen II, but it was with the release of Sheer Heart Attack in 1974 and A Night at the Opera the following year that the band gained international success. They have released fifteen studio albums, five live albums, and numerous compilation albums. Eighteen of these have reached number one on charts around the world.

Following Mercury's death in 1991 and Deacon's retirement later in the decade,[3] May and Taylor have performed infrequently under the Queen name. Since 2005 they have been collaborating with Paul Rodgers, under the moniker Queen + Paul Rodgers, which has led to Queen recording their first studio album in 13 years.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I love the Don't Stop Me Now song, but I just started getting into this song: Friends Will Be Friends

wow, nice.

best thread ever.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Too Much Love Will Kill You

The emotions this song has really unbelieveable

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Who doesn't know who Queen is?

Hooray for a Queen thread. We need some Fat Bottomed Girls and a Bicycle Race to get this thing really going.

Queen are awesome. Freddy has the best voice of any frontman I have ever heard.

Bicycle race

I wish I could have met Freddy Mercury In person.

^_^