By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy sucks

o my crazzy and neos in one thread =) this will be exiting

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Kingdom heart and tales are better that FF but kingdom hearts rapes tales and we all know that.

I never played Tales but I personally prefer Kingdom Hearts over Final Fantasy.  FF is still great though

Riachu said:
konnichiwa said:
Riachu said:
I hate this. I am tired of having to defend both FF and MGS from you haters

Uhmz I don't see why you have to defend it anyway? You are not going to turn haters in lovers and especially not people like Neos who didn't have played yet any FF (except FF:CC then).

Would be great if Neos could tell us why FF sucks...And why only FF... And not the other JRPG's?

Well, he should try some of the main games in the series.  FFCC isn't that great so it's no wonder he thinks FF sucks

You don't need to defend either series. The sales speak volumes of what the general public think. Selective opinions from message board users doesn't mean anything or detract from the series value.

That's why I feel that stating my opinion and moving on regardless of what is replied is best. Do I care what KH/Tales fans on the internet think? No. And you shouldn't either because you will never change their view and we can bitch about either series all we like but it will never change anything.

I think Nine inch Nails sucks.

And the world would be a better place Sans Trent Renzor.

tales kh better than final fantasy?

whats next, mario kart is better racing simulator than gran turismo?

to say such a thing you have to compare certain # ie tales of vesperia --> FFX
since everystory is different.

soriku, kh is and always be a button masher, according to tetsuya nomura, the creator and main developer.
even if kh is comming to the wii will be a button masher.

Around the Network

Not all FF games has the same battle mechanics Soriku =p.

Check a FFXII battle.

Lightning08 said:
Riachu said:
konnichiwa said:
Riachu said:
I hate this. I am tired of having to defend both FF and MGS from you haters

Uhmz I don't see why you have to defend it anyway? You are not going to turn haters in lovers and especially not people like Neos who didn't have played yet any FF (except FF:CC then).

Would be great if Neos could tell us why FF sucks...And why only FF... And not the other JRPG's?

Well, he should try some of the main games in the series. FFCC isn't that great so it's no wonder he thinks FF sucks

You don't need to defend either series. The sales speak volumes of what the general public think. Selective opinions from message board users doesn't mean anything or detract from the series value.

That's why I feel that stating my opinion and moving on regardless of what is replied is best. Do I care what KH/Tales fans on the internet think? No. And you shouldn't either because you will never change their view and we can bitch about either series all we like but it will never change anything.

General public are way better than many of these message board users so you are on to something.

Why does everybody love Kingdom Hearts? It sucks so much.

Plus Nine Inch Nails suck :p

tombi123 said:
Why does everybody love Kingdom Hearts? It sucks so much.

Plus Nine Inch Nails suck :p

Kingdom Hearts is great.  I am sure the many others(Soriku especially) will agree with me.

dtewi said:
Kingdom Hearts is approxamitely 53677.23 times worse than Final Fantasy.

Fix'd.

Whatever Neos. FF rocks.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.