By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - new ubisoft shovelware title announced for the ds and wii.

why would nintendo care what games get released on their console. they get profit if some shit game manages to sell

and if it does manage to sell, then by golly it wasn't a bad choice because peopel wanted to get a game like this.

if the game dont' sell, it doesn't hurt nintendo one bit.

Around the Network

Take a look at the bottom half of the PS2 library, it's filled with crap. The most popular platform gets the most shovelware. That's just the way the industry works.

Munkeh111 said:
At this rate, our shovels are going to break!

Capt'n, I dunna think the shovel can take anymore of this.  If we go any faster, she'll fly apart!

There is a market for these types of games. PS2 had it's share too. Even 360 has 'Deadliest Catch'.

I don't mind Ubisoft making these games - I just won't be buying them.

Worst of all, they'll probably sell a ton xD Oh well though :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

Shovelsoft will not be getting any of my money.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Aww I love that show..... :(

It's alright but... Kitchen Nightmares is a million times better.

Yes

misteromar mk4 said:
Nintendo really have to clamp down on ubisoft, they are just taking the piss now. At least make them throw some decent games the wii's way, if they gonna kill it with so so so much shovelware.

Let's hope they don't.  Last time Nintendo started regulating third parties and what they were allowed to release it almost killed them.

was this game on another system? How is this shovel ware? You guys do know that Shovel Ware: something that was crap on one system then brought to another to where it was crap again.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D