By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MASSIVE E3 leaks from all three console's presentations

Dgc1808 said:
That was the most biased article I have ever read in my life. LOL

I am laughing out loud too, but not at the article (because I already did that when I first read it), but at your post!

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Around the Network
azrm2k said:

Nintendo:

Expect Nintendo to focus more on low-IQ gaming; shifting resources away from hardcore franchises and more into peripherals and games that soccer moms and young children can only enjoy because they don’t understand the concept of buttons.

Somehow I can believe that. :D Maybe this is a leak after all.

azrm2k said:

Nintendo:

Expect Nintendo to focus more on low-IQ gaming; shifting resources away from hardcore franchises and more into peripherals and games that soccer moms and young children can only enjoy because they don’t understand the concept of buttons.

lol classic

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

That made me laugh. :)

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

lmfao XD great article.. as unbiased as usually
haha.. their last article also made me lol

"

Breaking: PS3 2.4 Firmware Update Bricks Xbox 360’s"

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
azrm2k said:

Nintendo:

Nintendo will devote much of its time at the conference discussing how the Wii’s sales are nowhere near as good as the Playstation 2. Nintendo is deeply entrenched in the last-generation race against Sony’s 100+ million juggernaut. Unfortunately for them, the Wii still has 80+ million consoles to sell before they can come close to overtaking Sony. Luckily, this will never happen due to the Wii’s lackluster ongoing sales. Expect Nintendo to focus more on low-IQ gaming; shifting resources away from hardcore franchises and more into peripherals and games that soccer moms and young children can only enjoy because they don’t understand the concept of buttons.

Apparently, not only is Nintendo sales bad, that they are going gonna admit to it at E3. NOw, that´s an honest company. :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

SDF and Pokéclipse got to be the best internet lulz ever! Too bad Pokéclipse was killed prematurely, but glad SDF lives on.
They are so fucking funny.

The best part this time around was the part were they declare PS3 next-gen market leader, and say Wii is being crushed by the PS2 in the last-gen market.
These guys are awesome!

Too bad they didn't post the Leo-J theory that GTA IV would kill the Wii, it would've been a perfect article for the site.

You made the misstake of having SDF so far up in the article, had it been at the end I would have probably read the hole thing.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I think SDF has lost the funny. It's all the same boring stuff over and over again.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

LOL! I didn't realize it was parody at first.