By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MASSIVE E3 leaks from all three console's presentations

Massive E3 Preview

SDF has obtained leaked details of the E3 press conferences for every single major first party attending this year’s event. Here’s the rundown of what you can expect at this year’s show which starts next week.

Microsoft:

Microsoft, like Nintendo before them, will copy Sony and come out with their own brand of motion control. The SixAxis revolutionized the gaming world with the motion control phenomenon we’re seeing today and Nintendo has already copied it with their Wii mote controller. Microsoft is next in line to copy Sony, and from what we hear the technology offers nothing new and is very disappointing. Microsoft will focus this year’s E3 on a shift away from hardcore gamers and will attempt to compete in the casual arena. Expect to see a direct copy of Sony’s HOME service in some form or fashion. This is simply a company where “innovation” is nowhere to be found. Expect massive disappointments on the gaming front too as Gears of War 2 looks downgraded compared to the original and Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts leaves us wondering why Rare is still in business. Microsoft may have some new game announcements, however they will all look terrible.

Sony:

Expect to see Sony return to form at E3. They will start the conference off with a bang by detailing the tremendous sales growth of the Playstation franchise in 2008. The Xbox 360 continues to sell in last place in every single region while the Playstation 3 enjoys the first place crown for next generation systems. There will be quite a few magaton announcements, especially regarding a title that we are under strict NDA not to speak about that will amaze everyone. It is simply the best looking title ever. If you thought Killzone 2 made the Xbox 360 look like a Wii, you ain’t seen nothing yet — and no, this title is not God of War III (which will also be revealed and which also looks incredible). Game of the show? Little Big Planet.

Nintendo:

Nintendo will devote much of its time at the conference discussing how the Wii’s sales are nowhere near as good as the Playstation 2. Nintendo is deeply entrenched in the last-generation race against Sony’s 100+ million juggernaut. Unfortunately for them, the Wii still has 80+ million consoles to sell before they can come close to overtaking Sony. Luckily, this will never happen due to the Wii’s lackluster ongoing sales. Expect Nintendo to focus more on low-IQ gaming; shifting resources away from hardcore franchises and more into peripherals and games that soccer moms and young children can only enjoy because they don’t understand the concept of buttons.

----------------------------------------------

My take:  I'm disappointed regarding the MS news.  Gears and B/K looked interesting.  Very hyped to see this new PS3 title that they can't talk about.  Even better than KZ2 apparently....

And man I didn't realize the Wii was getting crushed that bad.  I kept hearing it was selling good.

Around the Network

First second I did not see SDF so I thought the wii thing was real...

Former something....

I had forgotten about that site.

Muahahaha! Man I love that site. Best parody on the internet ever.

Heh.

They're always good for a laugh.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

hahahaha

I was actually considering not clicking in case of spoliers.

is this a joke thread or are you being serious

i love that pink shirt. kaz has style :P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Could that be any more biased? Live copying Sony's online. LOL.  WiiMote is a copycat? LOL.

>Sony:

>Expect to see Sony return to form at E3. They will start the conference off with a bang by detailing the tremendous sales growth of the Playstation franchise in 2008. The Xbox 360 continues to sell in last place in every single region while the Playstation 3 enjoys the first place crown for next generation systems. There will be quite a few magaton announcements, especially regarding a title that we are under strict NDA not to speak about that will amaze everyone. It is simply the best looking title ever. If you thought Killzone 2 made the Xbox 360 look like a Wii, you ain’t seen nothing yet — and no, this title is not God of War III (which will also be revealed and which also looks incredible). Game of the show? Little Big Planet.

how is that even leak? More like "preview from some Sony fanboy".

God, he makes me look like a Microsoft/Nintendo lover

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)