By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Castlevania Judgment screens!

Soriku said:

They had the color pink in the 18th century?

Pink is documentable to the renaissance, so, yes. =)

Around the Network
Incandescence said:
Subpar models and atrocious environments. I hope they improve it before release.

Huh, I may be out of the loop on fighters, but subpar models and bad environments?  The characters look beautiful to me, and the environments look appropriate and just fine to me.  And I really like the background in the first two pictures of the OP.  I really like the setting.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I liked the graphics, but I don't know if the game could be good... Hope yes! =)

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

The graphics are pretty impressive but I am still kind of weary about the idea of a Castlevania game being a fighting game.

LAME! Hope it flops...and then they have to make a real castlevania game.

IGA did make real Castlevania games in 3D. The 64 ones sucked and the PS2 ones, while not horrible, weren't that great. Atleast we have Order of Ecclessia to look forward too.

I wanted Konami to mix up the formula a little but that didn't mean I wanted a fighting game.

I think this needs to do well - Konami are kinda dipping their toes in slowly at the moment with the Wii development.

Pro evo maybe proved to them to broaden their horizons and if this is also a success then who knows where it could lead.

Around the Network

wow it actually looks good.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Incandescence said:
Subpar models and atrocious environments. I hope they improve it before release.

Hmm, Unless you're into 500k + poly models, then I'm afraid you don't know what you're talking about. If you're into 500k + polys then you shouldn't even be looking at Wii games. If you're incapable of creating similar or better models yourself, you might want to not call the kettle black.

IF it's anything like soul calibur...

It doesn't look bad, but it still doesn't look as good as Soul Calibur II on the GameCube.

But that's minor. If the gameplay rocks, I'm buying this. Excellent that there's an online mode!

3d fighter=not being bought