No FFXIII

Show-stealer

PSP hardware

40GB with DS3

HS2 possible

PSP direct

R2 over KZ2

More PSP colors

E3 is just around the corner and you know what that means, right? E3 press conference bingo! This is the time when all companies bring out the big guns and show us what's the shape of things to come for the industry. Particularly for us here at PS Fanboy, we'll be keeping close watch on all things related to Sony's platforms. In anticipation of all the revelations we'll be seeing soon, we've compiled our own Sony-centric predictions and have set them up on our very own bingo card. So play along with us and download the card here.

In the meantime, while we wait for the press conference, read our full prediction details by either clicking on each image on the card above, or follow the link below. Come see what we think will happen and also what won't.

So what do you think of the predictions? Care to add any?

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network

How come whenever I see that picture of Thunder, I think it's Yuna?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Patapon 2 for PSP?
FF7 PSP/PS3 remake?
KH3 on PS3?

Hawkeye said:
Patapon 2 for PSP?
FF7 PSP/PS3 remake?
KH3 on PS3?

Patapon 2 has already been announced.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

thekitchensink said:
How come whenever I see that picture of Thunder, I think it's Yuna?

well I believe her name is Lightning, and I guess this is because yer a sexist SOB who thinks all women look alike because you don't look at their faces......or that they share alot of similarities in the face like many FF characters.....or because she's a long haired woman brandishing guns.

Any of those I'd suspect.

Around the Network

I bet we will see a playable version of Heavy Rain

Are u kidding no ff13.

Where's the space for "Complete bald-faced lie"? They always have at least one doozy. Ya know "These graphics are in-game." "Home is coming soon." "PS3 is a bargain at double the price."

I love E3 week. Grab the popcorn and stream me some pressers. I just hope we see something big - anything - from each of the big 3, that we have not seen in our over-connected, internet-obsessed, spoiler hungry lives. I feel like we have all heard the big news from all sides already.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Squenix has already announced their E3 line-up.... FFXIII was not included.  Doesn't mean we won't see it at E3, but if we do see it, it will be a part of the Sony Press Conference.

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

Feniris said:

Squenix has already announced their E3 line-up.... FFXIII was not included.  Doesn't mean we won't see it at E3, but if we do see it, it will be a part of the Sony Press Conference.

If they dont show it then il be really dissapionted.