By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Next time you're considering calling something "gay" for having lots of bright colors and using rainbows go ahead and save me some trouble and type "I'm a moron" instead, as both statements mean the same thing.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Next time you're considering calling something "gay" for having lots of bright colors and using rainbows go ahead and save me some trouble and type "I'm a moron" instead, as both statements mean the same thing.

Get em, Naz.

What is seen...cannot be unseen.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Don't get me wrong, this is really freaking strange, even for a Japanese game, but using the term "gay" like that is just stupid. Who knows whether this will be good or bad, and if the art style isn't for you that's fine, but please stop using the term "gay." It just makes you look stupid.

Since Birdo is a transgender species and the good captain seems a bit..happy, it just can mean that nintendo are having fun with some aspects of homosexuality (cho aniki anyone?) with some quirky japanese humour. Anyway, the obscure characters concept sounds very interesting and i hope we will find lots of unsung heroes (or villains) in there. I want Tatanga back!

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

Looks awesome and crazy!

i really hope this turns out great as nintendo needs new ip's to continue market domination

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Gamerace said:
*IGN article*

Thanks for posting that. I hate to admit it, but the concept actually sounds somewhat intriguing, especially the part about making Nintendo's D-listers a part of the cast. Mind you, I'm probably not going to buy it, but it might be worth a rental. Although I have to admit being disappointed about one thing: "Nick" should have been your Mii, so YOU can be Captain Rainbow!

Oh, and I suppose this means Gamepro was right about the new IP thing. Stopped clocks and all that.

Are you guys for real?

Seriously, I don't care if the Captain is a homosexual character and this game is aimed at the GLBT market (which I seriously doubt) that wouldn't affect my purchasing decision at all.

I love wacky off-beat (even 'unmannly') games (Dewy, Z&W, NMH, De Blob, etc).

What annoys me is the style and extremely poor graphics. If this wasn't a Nintendo game everyone would be calling this more Shovelware. Factly, I'm not convinced it's not. I'm assuming this is a wiiware game at the moment. If this is a serious full game... I don't know what I'd think about that.

It'd be sending the entirely wrong signal to the 3rd party developers as to what to market to the Wii crowd as far as I'm concerned.

So.... this is the core game Reggie was talking about.....

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069