By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - if you could recommend one game..

for whichever current console\s you have, which one would it be?

personally i would recommend mario galaxy because it uses the wii remote well, the gameplay is beautiful and the art design is very creative and interesting. i also love the whole gravity thing.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

Around the Network

I would recommend Fire Emblem 7 because that game is amazing and has amazing replay value. I must have played that game or 300-400 hours and i still play it. Its one of my favorite games ever

My Top 5 Games of All Time

1. FF7 4. SSX Tricky

2. FE7 5. RE4

3. MGS4

VALENCIA CF

SACRAMENTO KINGS

Metal Gear Solid 4-great story, great gameplay(if stealth is your cup of tea), excellent(and lengthy) cutscenes, high production values

Wii Sports, fun and easy to play for new gamers but with some challenge for current gamers.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/d/doaextreme2/

Around the Network

It depends on what your interests are. I'm not going to recommend brawl whenyou're looking for a single player game. I'm not going to recommend No More Heroes to someone who hates violence, I'm not going to recommend Wii Sports to someone who hates video games.

My general recommendations would be No More Heroes, Mario Galaxy, Brawl, and then Matroid Prime 3 for anyone who has an interest in FPS, but hates using keyboards and dual joystick.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

i can recommend all of the final fantasy games released on ps2 or ps1 if u people want anything else then raichu is right play metal gear solid 4.

A SOLID game for SOLID gamers

FINAL FANTASY VIII THE GREATEST GAME EVER

Sin and Punishment, Cos everything about it is awsome.

Personally i just hate wii games they r childish and r made for children

FINAL FANTASY VIII THE GREATEST GAME EVER

hasanraza said:
Personally i just hate wii games they r childish and r made for children

reported.