By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why I want KH3 to be PS3 exclusive!

--OkeyDokey-- said:
RolStoppable said:
starcraft said:
RolStoppable said:
If Kim Possible isn't in the game, it won't matter to which console KH3 will go.

Thankyou for you're valued and on-topic contribution

Just admit it, the only reason you made this thread is to become friends with PS3 fans and to team up against Nintendo fans. The sad thing is that it already works, just look at DMeisterJ's post.

DMeisterJ is a poor example. He's been humping Starcrafts leg well before this thread was made :P

And I've been loving it since well before this thread was made :-p

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
Kasz216 said:

I actually think it's more likely to be on 360 then PS3.

Disney has a better working relationship with Microsoft to my knowledge and to be on an HD console it's probably going to take a hefty sum of money.

Also... disney characters in pixar like graphics would be... weird.

You need graphics that actually play off their original art style.

KH sells over a third of its total sales in Japan. 360 exclusive is not really an option.

Wasn't the same true for Star Ocean... and in general most RPGs developed in japan that have been bough exclusivity wise?

I do agree it would have to be quite the payoff though... likely including royalty exemptions from movies downloaded via Xbox live.

I think money will have to change hands even for an HD multiplatform on this game... which Microsoft may or may not be willing to pay up for.  They paid up to exclude gamecube(allegidly) so it's possible.

Kasz216 said:

Disney has a better working relationship with Microsoft to my knowledge and to be on an HD console it's probably going to take a hefty sum of money.

But isn't disney supporting blu-ray? I think it would make much since to put it on a HD-DVD console. Still, no matter what console, the PS3 or 360, it's more likely to be on, there's about a 90% chance that it's wii-bound. Then i'd say a 7% chance for the PS3, and a 3% chance for 360.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

@shanbcn

I won't even argue with you, but please stop smoking whatever you've been smoking.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
RolStoppable said:
starcraft said:
RolStoppable said:
If Kim Possible isn't in the game, it won't matter to which console KH3 will go.

Just admit it, the only reason you made this thread is to become friends with PS3 fans and to team up against Nintendo fans. The sad thing is that it already works, just look at DMeisterJ's post.

DMeisterJ is a poor example. He's been humping Starcrafts leg well before this thread was made :P

And I agree with whats-his-face about the graphics.

On the ps2 it looks like you're playing a cartoon, and that's part of what makes it so great.
On the ps3, it would be all uber shiny and hyper detailed. That's not what a cartoon looks like >_>

It doesn't have to be. 

There is nothing stopping them from going with a more appropriate art style... except fear of critics.

Around the Network
shanbcn said:

Don't worry, it will be on PS3/360 or exclusives to one of them which depends on which party is able to convince SE. KH3 have higher chances of being exclusive to PS3 but you never know. The game will simply flop on Wii so don't expect other then spin off on it.

What an excellent use of argumentation, really well done. I think no one with any intelligence can keep saying now that it might come to Wii due to your brilliant points and use of facts.  

In other words, ZOMGTEHGRAFIXXXXX.

This attitude represents everything that is wrong with the gaming industry and fanbase nowadays, and is why I hope it goes Wii-exclusive. You need to be weaned off of your shinies and back onto gameplay.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

whacker41 said:
Kasz216 said:

But isn't disney supporting blu-ray? I think it would make much since to put it on a HD-DVD console. Still, no matter what console, the PS3 or 360, it's more likely to be on, there's about a 90% chance that it's wii-bound. Then i'd say a 7% chance for the PS3, and a 3% chance for 360.

Disney is putting movies on Blu-ray yeah... It's not like Sony can shut them out of the industry... they need Disney more then Disney needs blu-ray.

Furthermore Sony doesn't own enough of blu-ray to shut them out.  They only own around 30%... and Disney owns part of the copyprotection of Blu-ray.  A liscense it owns... with Microsoft.

So even when it comes to Blu-ray... it's closer to Microsoft then Sony in it's working relationship.

Kasz216 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
RolStoppable said:
starcraft said:
RolStoppable said:

And I agree with whats-his-face about the graphics.

On the ps2 it looks like you're playing a cartoon, and that's part of what makes it so great.
On the ps3, it would be all uber shiny and hyper detailed. That's not what a cartoon looks like >_>

It doesn't have to be. 

There is nothing stopping them from going with a more appropriate art style... except fear of critics.

Well, they could make it look like that DBZ game...but I don't think that would happen.

It's pretty obvious that it'd turn out close the CGI in the first two if it were on ps3. And I don't want to be able to see all the individual strands of hair on Sora's head >_>

Millennium said:
In other words, ZOMGTEHGRAFIXXXXX.

This attitude represents everything that is wrong with the gaming industry and fanbase nowadays, and is why I hope it goes Wii-exclusive. You need to be weaned off of your shinies and back onto gameplay.

Well when the gameplay is already perfected in your opinion why would you want it on the Wii?

Aside from the super graphics might ruin the feel of the game arguement anyway.

I mean... with FPS and stuff... yeah... Wii makes a LOT more sense.

However... action RPGs... there is less need.  I mean sure waggling is a lot easier and convient then pressing some non home button but other then that... not much to be done... unless you use the pointer for like ranged attacks.