By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Heartwarming Wii Photo

stof said:

You also seem eager to take their place.  Do you really think that those remarks are in any way different than the ones your criticising (which haven't even occured)?

I am genuinely, bona fide stunned and pleasantly surprised that no negative comments have been made in this thread.

With the constant stream of negativity I see around these boards, I came into this thread expecting that scrolling down would reveal something that would diminish my faith in humanity a little. I'm surprised I was wrong.

And to end on topic, this is kinda nothing new: Nintendo has been using Brain Age to help seniors stay sharp and more recently using the Wii to help them get exercise (and I mean they've been ENDORSING it). They also regularly donate to children's hospitals. I don't know if they envisioned the Wii doing this, but it's still great that it turns out this way.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

Around the Network

Deleted by Mod

^There you go smash_brother. But this guy is going further than I expected from a Sony/MS fanhole, what's his problem?

@gupta: if you're being sarcastic, do it a little less extreme next time.

EDIT: @mods: I see you allready took measures.

Thank you.

Crap. I hope I didn't herald that in. I was serious in what I said.

And on the same note, check THIS out:

http://gonintendo.com/?p=20201

The Wii is a morale-booster and an exercise device for people who are losing muscle mass.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

Around the Network
Smash_Brother said:
(enter hundreds of angry PS360 fanholes, pooping in their hands and flinging it around the place, claiming this kid is responsible for the death of "real" gaming)

Seriously, I'm surprised they haven't shown up yet.

Becuase even they have a heart. This is definatly cool, but I'm an awful person. I laughed at that picture -_-