By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any fun third person PSP games?

I have a PSP but dont know what the hell to get. I dont like Final Fantasy. I dont like Jeane D'Arc. I didnt like alot of the RPGs I played for it. Monster Hunter sucks. I cant find Tales Radiant Mythology around where I live.=(
The other tales game sucked the 2D one.

So can you recommend me any good action adventure game or RPG. Anything that falls along those lines. Where its in third person and roam around and stuff.

Im trying out Valkyria Profile hopefully its good.

Edit - Let this thread die. The PSP really does suck.

Around the Network

Gurumin is amazing. You can download it off of the psn store.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

crush looks like a fun game ,,you have to think and switch from 2d to 3d to solve puzzles.

I can't believe you hate monster hunter O_O you need other people to play with it though. Luckily all my friends got into it so i have like 20 people i can play with almost at all times.
Try socom, online is good and metal gear portable ops + for online as well. Get a wifi max it allows you to play with anyone over the web if it doesn't have an infrastructure mode.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Also, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Final Fantasy: Dissidia should make it out by the end of the year or by the beginning of next year and they both look really good. I'm really excited for Final Fantasy: Dissidia because it is pretty much an action RPG/Fighter in which you get to duel with past final fantasy characters such as Cloud and Sephiroth in honor of final fantasy's 20th anniversary.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network

Daxter, GTA: Liberty City Stories, GTA: Vice City Stories, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank are all really fun third person games, however not all of them are free-roam, and none of them are RPGS. Still, they represent entertainment at its best!

You didn't like tales of eternia? Well, i can't think of any other rpgs other than the ones you mentioned.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Syphon Filter : Logans Shadow ... thats a good 3rdPS ;) Oh and deffinatly get 07s big releases : CoO , Crisis Core , Patapon ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Check out Dead Head Fred and Chili Con Carnage, two good releases that never got the lovin' that they deserved.

try dungeon siege?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)