By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which fighting game you're skilled in ?

NiKKoM said:
Street Fighter series.. Lucky for me there is always Ken Masters..
I used to be in King of Fighters 99 but that was when I lived for a while in Hong Kong.. Those kids and their arcades..

what i hate about King of Fighters series is the long combo that they put it in the game.. its take all ur health in one combo sometimes.

Around the Network
Tbone said:
NiKKoM said:
I used to be in King of Fighters 99 but that was when I lived for a while in Hong Kong.. Those kids and their arcades..

Haha ken is my favorite street fighter character.

for me its Ryu & Akuma.

NNN2004 said:
Tbone said:
NiKKoM said:

for me its Ryu & Akuma.

I think ryu and akuma is awsome too but i always play most with ken.

i used to play a lot of fighting games... like MK 1,2 and 3...tekken 2 and 3.

I dont play any fighting game anymore. i dont know why but the genre is not that appealing anymore to me (apparently).
with almost no new ip's anymore and only updates of old series with the same moves and characters. (although im looking forward to sf 4)

I don't think i was too bad at soulcaliber 3. I was better than my brother, at least.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Around the Network
NNN2004 said:
Tbone said:
NiKKoM said:

for me its Ryu & Akuma.

I hate Ryu's hard kick and I use the Shoryuken a lot more.. so for me Ken is the better and I always have the feeling that he is a bit faster.. Why do you prefer Ryu??

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Tekken, Marvel vs. Capcom 1&2, Marvel vs Streetfighter and Street fighter Alpha 3.

NiKKoM said:
NNN2004 said:
Tbone said:
NiKKoM said:

for me its Ryu & Akuma.

I hate Ryu's hard kick and I use the Shoryuken a lot more.. so for me Ken is the better and I always have the feeling that he is a bit faster.. Why do you prefer Ryu??

i feel the same about ken also .. but i feel ryu have a better punchs & kicks.

I am best at the older SF games, but can play any 2D fighter decently. Until SF:HD comes out, I'll be in the ST room on GGPO(http://ggpo.net/blog/). Come hit me up if you want to play, same user name.

super smash bros

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii