By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda bedding: perfect for those cold Hyrule nights

Zelda bedding: perfect for those cold Hyrule nights

It's official: not only is Wii Fanboy the web's leading resource for all things Wii, we're also the number one online source of Zelda bedding. This is the third Zelda quilt we've featured on the site, and it also happens to be the cheapest so far -- a mere $135 will buy you this queen-sized duvet, as stitched from 2" squares of real Octorok skin cotton. For an extra $30, you can even have matching pillowcases: just make sure you pack it all away when any would-be lovers arrive in your room after a particularly successful first date.

If you fancy spending $165 on some of the most awesome bedding in the universe, contact Etsy user punzie and show her the color of your money. Explore past the break for a close-up of the quilt.

Read: The Quilt of Courage
Read: The Pillows of Wisdom

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

>...............I WANT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the second a girl saw that, she'd suddenly remember a prior engagement.

But damn am I ever tempted...

If I could afford it I would buy it. If you get the girls drunk enough they don't see the quilt and pillows until the morning.

noname2200 said:
I know the second a girl saw that, she'd suddenly remember a prior engagement.

But damn am I ever tempted...

Same thing I was thinking...

Former something....

Around the Network

Why I was thinking of something else with the "Zelda bedding"... ?

Oh well, I f*cking want that. My birthday is close you know...

Zelda bedding, not bedding Zelda fazz.

Anyway - awesome.

I so want.