By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Global warming?

An all out discussion on it.

What are you doing to fight it? Do you believe it exists? Do you think Al Gore should drop a few pounds? If global warming exists, why the fuck did it snow in Baghdad in January of this year (No joke)?

Around the Network

maybe cause we have another ice age coming...

pichu_pichu said:
maybe cause we have another ice age coming...

Sweetness!

You made a mistake in your thread title. You put a question mark after a scientific fact.

Gravity?

The Ghost of RubangB said:
You made a mistake in your thread title. You put a question mark after a scientific fact.

Gravity?

Oh. To bad we can't fix it... *Cough Cough*

Around the Network

yes it did snow there but global warming does not mean below average temperatures will never exist again, It is real, it is a real threat to the human race, and world leaders and governments need to pass laws to tremendously reduce the amount of greenhouse gasses that are currently poisening the Earth's atmosphere. We all can make a difference.
(I made a thread in Janurary about the snow in Baghdad, funny you mentioned it!!)

Can you PLEASE stop making threads?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

u like my sig

Global warming involves some areas getting hotter and some areas getting colder, and lots of madness in between as all the ocean currents change as the ice caps melt, changing weather patterns all over the world.

The average temperature of the planet is increasing right now, hence the name, but many places will get frozen by new ice-water currents coming from the melting caps.

I was wondering when the obligatory "global warming" thread of the month was going to show up! =P

Your question should have been about "man-made global warming" or something along those lines.

And no, I don't believe in man-made global warming. It's just PR spin.