By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yay, I got my PS3 back!

A while ago my PS3 died on me, and after trying everything to fix it, I sent it in to Sony.

Now, 8 freakin weeks later, I finally got my PS3 with the mail! I got a free Sixaxis controller with it for the long wait, which is pretty good service in my opinion. However, 8 weeks is just too damn much!

Next week I'm buying Metal Gear, GTA and Civizilation Revolution. Well, at least one of them.

Around the Network

Kee-rist!

8 weeks?

Was it a 60gb? That would explain it, since they aren't in production anymore.

8 weeks is alot....

lol yea buy metal gear

i just beat a part on big boss extreme which was taking me a long time.

8 weeks. Damn. Well, at least you got a sixaxis out of it.

P.S. - 200 posts! Woot! Woot! Soon, I´ll have more posts than Soriku. Then I can start phase 2 of my plan: World Domination. :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Machina-AX said:
Free controller for your extra wait is pretty good compensation.

@Dolla Dolla - well no, that wouldn't explain it really. I got a replacement 60 GB PS3 a couple of months ago when GTA IV's freezing caused my original PS3 to brick, and that took a matter of days.

yeah, my 60 GB overheated because I forgot to clean the intake vents and the time from ordering the coffin to getting the new PS3 was less than 12 days. Maybe you just got unlucky...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network

You're lying Chrizum. PS3's don't die.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

8 weeks mine died back in may and got it back 2 and a half weeks later.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

8 weeks oooof what did you do in the mean time?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

wow, 8 weeks is a lot...

kirby007 said:
8 weeks oooof what did you do in the mean time?

Watching Euro 2008, playing on my Wii, partying with friends because it's summer... something like that?