By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SOCOM: Confrontation has been delayed

Its not anything to worry about but socom for the ps3 has been delayed by a month. Instead of being relased in september, it will be due in october. However, it got me thinking. If it is going to be release in october, does that mean that resistance 2 will be delayed also? Think about it, Sony can't have two hot exclusives coming out a month after each other. these two games need to sell a lot the first few weeks. socom won't sell that much because weeks after its released, resistance 2 will be out and everybody will running to buy that game, which will cause socom sales to drop. What do you guys think about the delay?

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

thanks for the week old info

a month is really a long delay

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I've never really cared for SOCOM and am way more hyped for R2 but you may have a good point about them competing for sales. Wasn't one of the reasons KZ2 was delayed so that the market wouldn't be flooded with FPS fighting over each other? I hope this doesn't mean R2 gets delayed at all.

Old news.

Around the Network

i didn't know it was old news. Everybody on this website really loves to attack people. I'm not mad about getting criticzed but its becoming a habit and is getting real annoying.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

dam....thats messed up....thanks for the news Snake612 (i now heard of it)

Snake612 said:
i didn't know it was old news. Everybody on this website really loves to attack people. I'm not mad about getting criticzed but its becoming a habit and is getting real annoying.

I know.  People attack people for no reason on this site.

But yeah, this information has been posted before.  But I hope Socom still does good.

luckely insomniac is 2nd party.. so they mostly dictates when it's gonna be out :p.. doubt it'll be pushed back.

Check out my game about moles ^

Snake612 said:

Now you see how I feel...I posted a forum about a ps3 laptop, and I got fried. Sheez, I'm sorry I'm not up-to-date on everything