By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm just hoping they show off another 10 SSBB characters. If they just show 2, I'll be happy.

Around the Network

I could see Mario Kart Wii coming out in spring 2008...but any earlier is a joke.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

2 SSBB characters is all I need. Some new guy, maybe a classic character from an old game, and then perhaps Sonic. That would rock...
I wonder what tonight's update will be...I predict...Fire Flower!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

LoL. Due to Sega's statement about the Wii, Nintendo may have pulled Sonic from the game last minute. That would be funny, but highly unlikely, especially if he actually already is in the game.

vanguardian1 said:

I hope Fire Emblem launches in the same month as SSBB instead of Mario Galaxy, I don't want to have to buy 2 new games in the same month. ;)

Crystal Bearers is mainly a single-player RPG with multiplayer options, from what has been said.

And Konami is working on an un-named Wii RPG, as well as From Software an un-named Wii Action-RPG.  And Namco hasn't said ANYTHING about their "Sword of Legendia" that was announced back in E3'06. :( 

Fire Emblem is very nice, very much like the Cube version ;) 

Concerning the un-named RPG games, then it's about time Nintendo tells us at the E3 which games they are, isn't? Opoona and Chocobo looks nice and will most definitely buy them once they release, but rather see some "real" RPG as well. Back then rumors we're spreading about Namco working on a port of Tales of the Abyss for the WII, with better graphics, quicker safe options and extra's, plus a new Tales of game named Harmony / Harmonia and Tales of Phantasia 2 for the DS... That rumor was on the Internet around end February. Unfortunate no sign of that anymore :( Ehm Swords of Legendia was going to the WII wasn't it?

By the way I'd like to see them announce some more Sports games, such as Tennis (Mario Tennis?). Mario Kart and all is very obvious, sooner or later they'll come to the WII.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Around the Network

Hmmmmmmm

English Fire emblem:Goddess of Dawn shown

Smash Brothers Brawl shown playable. Will show morwe characters and perhaps get dated

Galaxy shown. New area. More details(multiplayer) and might get a date

Metroid Prime 3 playable

Mario Strikers Charged playable

Project H.A.M.M.E.R. will either be shown or confermed cancelled

Day of Disaster shown

Mario Kart Wii shown

New IPs

Wii Music and Wii Health shown. perhaps a new Wii game. Most likely conferme foer this year.

Phantom Hourglass shown

New DS game to be released this year shown

More third pary stuff. Ubisoft is a given. Perhaps Square too.

Hopefully they show off either Starfox, Pikmin or Animal Crossing. That would be nice.

I expect to see an Excite Truck 2 announcement. Despite the lack of content, Excite Truck is a lot of fun (I still play it from time to time) and another version with more tracks and online mode would kill.

I can see "Wii Paint" Something like Mario Paint for Snes...

It sounds like a good idea to me..right?

RAcCoOnErOuS said:
I can see "Wii Paint" Something like Mario Paint for Snes...

It sounds like a good idea to me..right?

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/strategy/bobrosspainting/index.html?tag=result;title;0

Bob Ross? hahaha Sounds like a seller