By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Super Nintendo or Sega Genesis

As you know, Super Nintendo v.s. Sega Genesis, in my opinion was the best console war of all time. If i was to choose which system is better, I would say the Super Nintendo. Their both great but Super Nintendo is awesome and is one of the best systems of all time. Which one do you think is better?

Discuss.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Is a no braining Super Nintendo of course.

Super Nintendo, without a doubt.

Well im gonna have to say Genesis because it was a big part of my childhood, more so then the Super Nintendo, The Genesis introduced me to gaming and one a side note. Sega was m first word.

The Super Nintendo is the greatest console of all time.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

Snes, firstly it was my first console. Secondly, until a month ago, it was my favorite console of all time with games like Super Metroid, Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, A link to the past, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario World, Mother series, and a hundred other games. Thirdly my favorite game of all time is on the console(super metroid).

Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis both had great games. But you can't compare Nintendo's Zelda to Sega's Sonic, no disrespect to the sonic series.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

SNES. For a lot of reasons, but I´ll quote one: Golden Age of Final Fantasy.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Genesis was my first console, and I absolutely loved it.

Now, about 4 years ago I finally got the chance to play many Snes games that I never had the opportunity to play, and the amount of amazing games on the Snes really blows away the Genesis...still though, I love my Sonic. I grew up on the TV shows and games, it seems I've been conditioned to be a fanboy for life, be it for good or bad. Sonic will always hold a special spot for me.

Snes for obvious reasons

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434