By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What would you do with 4000 microsoft pts?

Ah, I see. Read the post again, and you'll see it was referring to "Rock Revolution", not Guitar Hero.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

I see.

Back on topic.

There are lots of things I would get.
Rock Band songs.
Contra is awesome.
Bomberman is good.
Soul Caliber just came out.

Ikaruga is a must I see Kasz216 says Pirates! is on there as well this is also a great game.

Hey I bought also 4200 points today (I had to buy 2 cards because shivering Isles was 2400 points while 1 card is 2100 points) Well I downloaded my 4000 points for Oblivion add ons , a Oblivion thema and a Saints Row add on for 150 points.

Now you guys were talking about it my local stores told me the GOTY of the year edition for X360 was sold out it didn't really sold well because Oblivion fans already had the regular edition and prefered to download it.

Around the Network

4000 ms points huh... simple...  buy one of the best side scrolling beat em ups of all time...... Streets of rage 2 (400 points) with the other 3600 i reccomend....  ultimate mortal kombat 3 (800) soul calibur (800) ikaruga (800), rez (800) and doom (400)

personally I spend my points on DLC for games I have and like and I know I'll play more than once ( so most of the time online related DLC) some for XBL arcade, like sonic and other games I like (try the demos and buy the one you like, check out the online possibilities than stuff can add up a lot to a game value)
and most of my expanse are on HD movies, I don't have to wait 24 hours or buy a BR so I can put it in my BR player if you see what I mean fine with me even if it's more expansive than renting I still watch more movies through XBL than with my netflix plan... hopefully we'll hear about a deal soon and have something common to both. it's actually the only reason I'm keeping my netflix account alive

Get a couple of XBox Live Arcade games (quite a few to chose from take your pick) and an original XBox game would be worth a download either Fable or Halo.

I would get Pirates! and Fable. :)

Casltevania SotN - 800 pts
Streets of Rage 2 - 400 pts
Street Fighter 2 - 800 pts
Ikaruga - 800 pts
Halo 1 - 1200

That would be all.