By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What would you do with 4000 microsoft pts?

Hey guys,

Just bought some points today [got the 4000 card for the heck of it]. What are your suggestions on spending this wad on marketplace content.

Around the Network

this is a great thread idea:
300 dashboard theme (100-200)
Gripshift Arcade game (800)
Halo 3 legendary map pack (half price in a couple days, 400)
DOOM (400)

Save at least 1600

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I would get Fable 1200 pts and most of the DLC for Oblivion ( 50-150pts each, there are about 7 small packs).

And Gauntlet, a Live Arcade classic for 400pts.

Arcade games Ikaruga, Assault Heroes 2, Commando 3. Maybe some Rock Band songs. Save for GTA4 DLC.

@slimebeast: was seriously thinking about Oblivion content then i remembered it was included in the Game of the year edition. So i think i'll just get that one.

@strategy: if it does go to 400 pts i'll pick them up as well also whats gripshit

Around the Network
Krusnik said:
@slimebeast: was seriously thinking about Oblivion content then i remembered it was included in the Game of the year edition. So i think i'll just get that one.

@strategy: if it does go to 400 pts i'll pick them up as well also whats gripshit

An arcade game that isn't quite shit.

It has online modes, and probably the most content in an arcade game i've ever seen.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Krusnik said:

You are correct about the two big expansions (Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles) which bost cost a lot of points. They both are in GOTY edition.

But I was refering to the small DLC plugins, a few of them are very good... like Frostcraig Spire, your own wizards tower with tons of good items inside.

Look for arcade collections on ebay, you know, the Arcade unplugged disc. You can find that online for under $10
Also the arcade collection that came with the 360 arcade bundle.

@strategy: a typo...........honestly it was a typo..

psychonauts

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur