By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Upcoming Wii and DS games 18-25 June (N.A.): Resident Evil 4 Edition

I am responding positively to this thread in hope you do this every week.

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:

lol thanks.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

A very good thread. i will buy resident evil, but does anybody know when is the launch for europe?

ismael said:
A very good thread. i will buy resident evil, but does anybody know when is the launch for europe?

On the 29th..

ArtofAngels said:

Ditto.

Seriously... RE4 is highly tempting. I'm trying to convince my girlfriend to trade in her PS2 copy of the game and I'll pay the difference for the Wii version. I've never played a Resident Evil game (I saw the first PSX one, which IMO completely sucked, and ignored the rest of the games), so I look forward to playing the best version of what people are telling me was the best game in the series.

I don't think any of the other games are on my radar.  I didn't know they were making a SimCity DS; that sounds like a great idea, but I've already played 17 incarnations of SimCity.

Around the Network

The only DS game i might eventually buy is Sim City DS, Brothers in Arms i'll pass.

Nintendo fan, though i also like the PS1-era Sony

Sales Predictions (+-.5mil) at end of fiscal 2007

Wii- 23 million- Brawl will hopefully make it higher.
360-20 million- GTA IV's release date will be a big factor
PS3- 12 million- Same as 360, MGS4 also big factor

Entroper said:
ArtofAngels said:

Ditto.

Seriously... RE4 is highly tempting. I'm trying to convince my girlfriend to trade in her PS2 copy of the game and I'll pay the difference for the Wii version. I've never played a Resident Evil game (I saw the first PSX one, which IMO completely sucked, and ignored the rest of the games), so I look forward to playing the best version of what people are telling me was the best game in the series.

I don't think any of the other games are on my radar. I didn't know they were making a SimCity DS; that sounds like a great idea, but I've already played 17 incarnations of SimCity.

Well if you can convince her do it! Fantastic in absolutely every way..dark,deep storyline,great visuals and sound and incredibly intense...the wii IR just makes it better..

your awesome ckmlb! I'm really excited about getting Sim City DS looks great.

Entroper said:
ArtofAngels said:

Ditto.

I don't think any of the other games are on my radar. I didn't know they were making a SimCity DS; that sounds like a great idea, but I've already played 17 incarnations of SimCity.

It's almost nothing like the old RE games, those were survival horror these are 3rd person shooter/action and I prefer them the way they are now cause this one was so good.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

IGN gave a positive preview of Brother in Arms for the DS, so it's on my radar. Resident Evil 4 is the game to get of that bunch though. Expecially at $30 it's a no brainer, even though I played through the game three times. Once I get a Wii it'll be one of my first pickups.