By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo, sony, or microsoft?

Nintendo

Around the Network
KZ2 said:
Sony = top quality. I do not buy junk.

The I assume you skipped the pre-slim PS2 alltogether, and missed out on the wonder-years of hardcore gaming. Forshame.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Nintendo>Sony>Microsoft.

Im guessing this thread is ONLY for consoles so I dont know why you guys are factoring in eveything else. Such as Movies, Music, etc..

...and omg, Nintendo Fan Girl, did you make a flamebait topic?

Mods....time to hunt.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Lock the thread mods. Three way flame/troll thread here.

Around the Network

microsoft caz i want bill gates babies

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Nintendo all the way for me!

Master Mii Artisan 

nintendo

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

KZ2 said:

Why? Its a simple thread and the OP as well as all of the posts thus far have been very civil. You are allowed to ask a question even if it is a hot debate topic. Where others have gone wrong with these topics is when they phrase the question in a way that would insult the folks with a different opinion.

I know it might be hard to see the social nuiance but there is a big difference between:

1) "Who is your favorite company? Mine is Nintendo!"

2) "Who is your favorite company? Mine is Nintendo because Sony and MS suck ASS!!!!!zomgzores!"

One of these threads will get a lock and the other won't.  It should be pretty obvious which one and why.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:
KZ2 said:

Why? Its a simple thread and the OP as well as all of the posts thus far have been very civil. You are allowed to ask a question even if it is a hot debate topic. Where others have gone wrong with these topics is when they phrase the question in a way that would insult the folks with a different opinion.

I know it might be hard to see the social nuiance but there is a big difference between:

1) "Who is your favorite company? Mine is Nintendo!"

2) "Who is your favorite company? Mine is Nintendo because Sony and MS suck ASS!!!!!zomgzores!"

One of these threads will get a lock and the other won't.  It should be pretty obvious which one and why.

good point.