By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo, sony, or microsoft?

well its a simple question!! for me its NINTENDO!!! well DUHHH! now whats your favorite?

Around the Network
Nintendo Fan Girl said:

well its a simple question!! for me its NINTENDO!!! well DUHHH!

same

Nintendo.

Nintendo. Think it's the same for over 50% of the site. But if you were to ask which was the most hated I think it would also be Nintendo as almost all the Sony and Xbox fans would vote Nintendo.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Nintendo, then Sony, though I like the 360 more than the PS3. I still despite Microsoft though.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Microsoft, of course. The best console ever.

tuoyo said:
Nintendo. Think it's the same for over 50% of the site. But if you were to ask which was the most hated I think it would also be Nintendo as almost all the Sony and Xbox fans would vote Nintendo.

I choose Sony but I hate Sony the most too^^

Sony, great reputation regarding consumer electronics, expertise with regard to games, movies, music, etc. A very diverse company.

But especially a thank you to Ken Katuragi for designing the PS3 (objectively speaking, technically specs-wise by far the best console ever made), a very daring and innovative design which IMO will show its benefits for the long run for the games industry as a whole. Credit goes to Sony for digging deep into their pockets to ensure an affordable pricing for early adopters and great games released and under development.

I am fond of Nintendo as well, overall a very different approach and expertise though. But that's IMO good for the market.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Nintendo/Sony

;)

makingmusic476 said:
Nintendo/Sony

;)

To Each Man, Responsibility