By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The next Grand Theft Auto

i heard some news that the next grand theft auto is already in develeopment. Grand Theft Auto IV was such a huge sucess. I'm hoping that the next Grand Theft Auto will take place in San Andreas again. Think about it " Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas II" What do you guys think?

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

GTA in a foreign country would be nice

My Top 5 Games of All Time

1. FF7 4. SSX Tricky

2. FE7 5. RE4

3. MGS4

VALENCIA CF

SACRAMENTO KINGS

Next GTA would probablly be in development already. You can't just have your employees getting paid to sit on their ass. You would also need a 2 year development time to get the game finished. But SA... fuck that.

i think they should make it in a place outside the U.S

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

no it'll probably be GTA Vice City 2 and made to look exactly like Miami and then San Andreas 2

Around the Network

SA2???

Then they'll need to make the 360 version in 45678 DVD's...
The GTAIV map is as big as vice city and barelly fits on a DVD9!!!

If the next GTA is in development, its going to be in either france, or beijing.

Rockstar had a poll for it, and they wanted it to be bigger than 9gigs, hence why they released a statement saying " if microsoft whats the next GTA they need a bigger storage device".

The next GTA if PS3 exclusive, will have better visuals, and less install. As well as bigger city.

mM

GTAIV success sales wise yes. Game wise no( at least compare to SA). Anyway GTA : Tokyo would be cool

Snake612 said:

i heard some news that the next grand theft auto is already in develeopment. Grand Theft Auto IV was such a huge sucess. I'm hoping that the next Grand Theft Auto will take place in San Andreas again. Think about it " Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas II" What do you guys think?

That would freakin' rock my left sock. Hopefully the next one will have cruise and bruise style gameplay instead of just a good storyline, that's the main thing I care about as far as GTA goes. San Andreas was just so huge and if the put that city in the next GTA then wow, 10 million seller easily!

GTA: London