By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2nd women friendly-thread: What was your most romantic date?

Bumping it.. for the Lady who doesn't like the other Off-topic threads..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Going for walks around Lake Eola (Downtown orlando), NYC, along the beach... basically any of the classically romantic things that don't cost any money. Not that I mind spending money, but it makes it way less romantic for me to know that I have to spend money to make certain girls feel romanced.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

i see people not a lot of you people been on romantic dates and if you have you are scared to talk about it

Baddman said:
i see people not a lot of you people been on romantic dates and if you have you are scared to talk about it

No it's just that some of us are married. There's no romance in marriage buddy, just children, nagging, T.V. watching, Applebees dinners, watching tampons being inserted, discussing finances, cheating, watching tampons coming out, in-laws, beer, more beer, more beer and even more beer.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
Baddman said:

No it's just that some of us are married. There's no romance in marriage buddy, just children, nagging, T.V. watching, Applebees dinners, watching tampons being inserted, discussing finances, cheating, watching tampons coming out, in-laws, beer, more beer, more beer and even more beer.

Then suprise her with one of our dates... :D ..will cut the nagging for at least 2 hours...

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Onyxmeth said:
Baddman said:

Then suprise her with one of our dates... :D ..will cut the nagging for at least 2 hours...

But will it cut the tampon inserting and outserting? Unfortunately they don't go in her mouth so after those 2 hours are up, she'll be nagging me to clean up the romantic date I just performed for her so she can pull out her filipino made vibrator and get some shut eye. True story.

Also if your woman is bleeding from anywhere, don't use a tampon to clean it up with. Supposedly those are just for her use and you can't fix the problems of bleeding gums or arm gashes with them. I just thought women fix bleeding with tampons and men fix it with burning your cuts shut. True story.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Baddman said:

Well... this is a site for gamers.. young.. male (and a few female)... gamers.. who don't go outside a lot... because they like to play games.. and visit this site.. 

their most Romantic date would be getting together online and chat for a while.. and if he is lucky she has turned on her webcam!!

Onyxmeth said:

But will it cut the tampon inserting and outserting? Unfortunately they don't go in her mouth so after those 2 hours are up, she'll be nagging me to clean up the romantic date I just performed for her so she can pull out her filipino made vibrator and get some shut eye. True story.

Also if your woman is bleeding from anywhere, don't use a tampon to clean it up with. Supposedly those are just for her use and you can't fix the problems of bleeding gums or arm gashes with them. I just thought women fix bleeding with tampons and men fix it with burning your cuts shut. True story.

*Ring* *Ring*.. hello? Onyxmeth? yes he is here.. just wait a sec..

Hey Onyxmeth! telephone! It's for you... I think his name was Dr Phil..

with my hand a few minutes ago

with my current girlfreind, we watched the fireworks on capital hill for Canada day. Magical.