By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you think is Ninty's main attraction/main game in this coming E3?

Nintendo has so many games in the row we already know about: Day of Crisis, Fatal Frame 4, Wario Land etc.

I think 2-4 more of this games announced at the E3 and the Wii sales will rise and only the sky is the limit ...

Than there are the hot games from third partys too: de Blob, Deadly Creatures, Tales of Symphonia, FF:The Crytsal Bearers, Arc Rise Fantasia, Mad World, The Conduit, Fragile, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Montser Hunter Tri, Red Steel 2, Spyborgs, The Sky Crawlers etc.

Around the Network

Wow too many of you are saying Zelda. Seriously be resonable. I love Zelda but its not coming.
Maybe Pimin or Animal Crossing. I dont think theyre gonna focus on Kid Icarus TOO much. I hope its not Wii Music.

They will announce a adventure game for sure, DK, Pit or Zelda. I think it will be made by the Zelda team. Retro Studios will make a Action/adventure game. Some ppl are working on Wii Music and Wario. So I think there will be a new game with a new character. Or Sheik and maybe Ganandorf, coz they have never been playable in a game before.

Valkyria00 said:
Wow too many of you are saying Zelda. Seriously be resonable. I love Zelda but its not coming.
Maybe Pimin or Animal Crossing. I dont think theyre gonna focus on Kid Icarus TOO much. I hope its not Wii Music.

The reason why I said Wii Music is that the more casual titles need to be more touted, in order to get the mainstream press's attention. The hardcore games will be shown and given attention to, but they won't be the focus of the presentation. The gaming press will do enough for the hardcore games.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I hope for about 3 games

1 Zelda Wii like just about everyone else
2 F zero Wii
3 Metroid Wii that is side scrolling

Around the Network

Definitely Animal Crossing. I don't even like Animal Crossing, but it's painfully obvious that it's what they'll be highlighting. IF Zelda is announced, then yeah, that'll be a big deal - But don't hold your breath. It's possible, but it's equally or more possible that it won't be announced. AC is guaranteed.

More seriously than my last post, don't get your hopes up so high.

There's a great Calvin and Hobbes comic in the "Wish" thread. It fits here too.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

A Cel Shaded Kid Ikarus will kill me and of course I agree with everyone who's hopin' on a Zelda Trailer show and this will whatever it is my Happy Tears will never miss this Rendez-vous.

"My name is Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass. I'm about taking names, and we're about making games."

7 Games announced apparently, so Animal Crossing, Kid Icarus are confirmed due to industry gossip bullshet, the other 5 who really knows. Consider were getting a Castlevania fighter and an 8 bit Megaman i got no ideas. I def. think Wii Music, but everyone knows it exists, its not a surprise. So to answer your question, its more hardcore than angel boy and animal toy, its either a racer, F Zero, shooter, Starfukrs or Action/Ad, no idea, or its something im hopin 4, a decent goddamned Wii Exclusive gorefest from Konami, Capcom, someone that knows what their doing.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.