By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would You Ever Let Someone Toss Your Salad

quarashi said:
Aj_habfan said:
quarashi said:
Esmoreit said:
Reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me. He was getting head from a girl and when done, she wanted to kiss him. He ordered her to wash out her mouth first. Classic :D!

I think that is proper oral sex ediquette to be totally honest. I would never let that chick kiss me after she did that to me, unless she cleaned her mouth out with soap.

Stop being a pussy man, if she just had her mouth over that sucking for a long time it's the least you could do.

The least I could do was return the favor, then I would let her kiss me.  I have actually been down in a jungle before, now that isn't being a pussy.

You don't find it wierd that you won't even kiss someone because it might have the remote flavour of what she was just sucking and slurping on?

Around the Network

Now, when I go out, and someone asks me if I want a tossed salad, I'll remember this thread.

This thread has gone too far. XD

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Aj_habfan said:
quarashi said:
Aj_habfan said:
quarashi said:
Esmoreit said:
Reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me. He was getting head from a girl and when done, she wanted to kiss him. He ordered her to wash out her mouth first. Classic :D!

I think that is proper oral sex ediquette to be totally honest. I would never let that chick kiss me after she did that to me, unless she cleaned her mouth out with soap.

Stop being a pussy man, if she just had her mouth over that sucking for a long time it's the least you could do.

The least I could do was return the favor, then I would let her kiss me. I have actually been down in a jungle before, now that isn't being a pussy.

You don't find it wierd that you won't even kiss someone because it might have the remote flavour of what she was just sucking and slurping on?

Flavor/taste whatever isn't what bothers me.  It's more of a germ thing, though I do shower everyday.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Cheebee said:
This thread has gone too far. XD

No... a Mod would have stopped us if we had gone too far...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
quarashi said:

The least I could do was return the favor, then I would let her kiss me. I have actually been down in a jungle before, now that isn't being a pussy.

Never been in a jungle.. only been at a beautiful mown lawn...

Hell if I had my choice, yes I would choose that. I really don't even like airstrips.

If we were going to far it would of been closed cheebee silly

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

@quarashi.
Believe me you would get more bad germs from licking your own fingers than kissing a girl after fellatio.

TWRoO said:
@quarashi.
Believe me you would get more bad germs from licking your own fingers than kissing a girl after fellatio.

You don't know were his wanga has been.. If he says he wont do it, he knows more than we...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I'm going to bed now, and prepare myself for the lulz in the morning, hoping this thread is still open by then.

Also, if you don't kiss a girl after fellatio you're not a gentleman

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

NiKKoM said:
TWRoO said:
@quarashi.

You don't know were his wanga has been.. If he says he wont do it, he knows more than we...

So after she has been sucking on him for 15 minutes he says, "Eww, I'm not kissing you, not after where my penis has been"