By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would You Ever Let Someone Toss Your Salad

Reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me. He was getting head from a girl and when done, she wanted to kiss him. He ordered her to wash out her mouth first. Classic :D!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
NiKKoM said:
DMeisterJ said:
Dogs Rule said:
DMeisterJ said:
This is disgusting.

No, never. Things are only meant to go one direction on men.

So you're all for rimming a girl and penetrating her? Even though unlike men, women don't have a prostate to enjoy.

No, I would never put my face anywhere near he behind. I'm never ever going to give oral. So no, I won't be rimming her. Penetration, of course, but no one is touching my trapdoor with anything.

That's so selfish.. She does it to you and you don't give it back?? You have much to learn young one..

I know, everyone says that to me. I am selfish.

My friend it sounds like you've lead a pretty sheltered life. Prepare for your mind to be blown.

I'm not even gonna tell you what the girls will let you get away with here in NYC.

O wait.. @DmeisterJ.. I remembered from the Virgin thread that you are a virgin.. and I respect that.
Guys.. we should not push him..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

@Nikko: No we should not. When I was still a virgin there was nothing I wouldn't do to get close to vag. First women I got into bed with got a 20 minute tonguebeating at least!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

NiKKoM said:
O wait.. @DmeisterJ.. I remembered from the Virgin thread that you are a virgin.. and I respect that.
Guys.. we should not push him..

No of course we should not. But no one should close their minds completely to the mere possibility of fellatio and cunnilingus.

Around the Network

Sounds like he wants some uptight chick to do some missionary sex every sunday night with.

Oh yeah. DMeister is a virgin.

Should I even be in this thread now?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Oh yeah. DMeister is a virgin.

Should I even be in this thread now?

Yes.. because you're here for the comic relief..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Esmoreit said:
Reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me. He was getting head from a girl and when done, she wanted to kiss him. He ordered her to wash out her mouth first. Classic :D!

I think that is proper oral sex ediquette to be totally honest.  I would never let that chick kiss me after she did that to me, unless she cleaned her mouth out with soap.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I find it creepy that I know all of the sexual innuendo in this thread.

Except for cunnilingus.

I think I know what it means though. "Cunn" is the special place for a woman down under, and "lingus" means pertaining to the mouth.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you