By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would You Ever Let Someone Toss Your Salad

i ain't touching this thread with a 10 feet pole

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Ah ok... well, as long as you both have toothbrushes around, go for it. It isn't any less hygenic then using you're tongue on the front side...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

hell no

LOL

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Ah... how enlightening.
What innocent, colourful names some people have for things so excitingly inappropriate.

What this question is doing hanging around a place like this is a mystery to me.

On a different note, who here would let another person grill their chicken wings? And, if you would, go so far as to let them pour some BBQ sauce on them...? Or even, God forbid, let them hand you said chicken wings in a plastic bucket?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:

Ah... how enlightening.
What innocent, colourful names some people have for things so excitingly inappropriate.

What this question is doing hanging around a place like this is a mystery to me.

On a different note, who here would let another person grill their chicken wings? And, if you would, go so far as to let them pour some BBQ sauce on them...? Or even, God forbid, let them hand you said chicken wings in a plastic bucket?

I'd throw away your soggy chips

(I also hd never heard of salad tossing except in the more literal sense.. but I think this thread would do well to become a list of innocent innuendo)

With that said:

I'll put in 2 sugars if you give it a stir.

We need a 18+ section before Soriku shows up again... you are twisting his mind!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I would never do it. I have heard it feels awesome though.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Grilled chicken wings? That normally costs extra, except in Detroit, where you can get grilled chicken wings, ranch dressing and a side order of french fried potatoes for 10 bucks on a weekend.

Now that my friends is a deal...

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

where are you guys from? I thought most people knew what salad tossing was