By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would You Ever Let Someone Toss Your Salad

quarashi said:

Flavor/taste whatever isn't what bothers me.  It's more of a germ thing, though I do shower everyday.

Germ thing? If it was after a ST instead of a BJ* or at least after A2M I could understand the germ thing but if you have to worry about germs on your penis you have more to worry about than kissing a girl that went there.

P.S.: wouldn't mind getting it done but prefer giving it.

*assuming you didn't have an opportunity to clean the area between cleaning the bowlz and tossing the salad.

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

^^ Do you wipe from front to back or back to front?

.. better get back to work... maybe tonignt guys.. XD

I'm French, that's what we invented Bidets for.

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

I can't believe I missed this thread for 3 pages.

Okay... here it goes...

Tossing salads is not dirty at all. You clean your ass with soap in the shower or bath, and then somebody licks it. On the outside. The tissue of the anus is very sensitive in both men and women. So this has nothing to do with the prostate, which needs a finger to go in a few inches and then bend upward to hit it.

There are no germs. There is no poop residue or anything. In fact, after a cleaning, the average human anus is cleaner than the cleanest beard in town, which is filthier than anything really.

I've been on both ends of this bargain. On the receiving end, it feels amazing. It can get boring on its own after a minute or 2, but it's great for supercombos involving stimulating the wang at the same time.

On the delivering end, it's just like licking a nipple. You do it slow, you go in circles, they squirm like crazy and love it.

Any questions?

Rubang out.

NiKKoM said:
alucardremixed said:
i have hemorrhoids, i don't think i want a girl finding out, with her tongue...

Too much information... way too much...

lol you made me laugh, NEW TOPIC, do chicks dig hemorrhoidswhen tossing salad?

EDIT: FUNNY VID I FOUND, DISTURBING http://youtube.com/watch?v=077UtUWGQOA

The Ghost of RubangB said:

Okay... here it goes...

Tossing salads is not dirty at all. You clean your ass with soap in the shower or bath, and then somebody licks it. On the outside. The tissue of the anus is very sensitive in both men and women. So this has nothing to do with the prostate, which needs a finger to go in a few inches and then bend upward to hit it.

There are no germs. There is no poop residue or anything. In fact, after a cleaning, the average human anus is cleaner than the cleanest beard in town, which is filthier than anything really.

I've been on both ends of this bargain. On the receiving end, it feels amazing. It can get boring on its own after a minute or 2, but it's great for supercombos involving stimulating the wang at the same time.

On the delivering end, it's just like licking a nipple. You do it slow, you go in circles, they squirm like crazy and love it.

Any questions?

Rubang out.

Yes I have a question.. I heard that the risk of a fart in your face is higher when you're in this position.. is that real??

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

Okay... here it goes...

Any questions?

Rubang out.

Yes I have a question.. I heard that the risk of a fart in your face is higher when you're in this position.. is that real??

Ha Ha. You made me spit tea on my KB.

@rubang

At last, sensibility. I will take a moment to bask it its radiance.

@d21

You must have done it, you're a dirty dog.

oh god think of the children please think of the children

I don't really eat salad anyway. Not a big fan of vegetables

highwaystar101 said:

This type of salad is all meat, baby!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Esmoreit said:
highwaystar101 said:

This type of salad is all meat, baby!

And if your unlucky a bit of dressing..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)