By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's E3: What we know, what we think (56k warning)

no F-Zero Wii X love?
I'd so love to play F-Zero on the Wii...even though it seems far off v_v''

me needs some hard-nippled Captain Falcon action..

flying at 1000 miles per hour..

some nice rock and metal tracks..

*sighs*

Around the Network

^I put it under the "speculation" portion, primarily because its odds of showing up this year don't seem very hopeful to me. But if you've got anything that says otherwise, please tell me.

Please.

What the heck is going on with the center woman's hand in the Elite Beat 2 cover art?

It looks more like she's 'beating' some elite agents, to me

In all seriousness, though, nice job noname. I am very much looking forward to this year's E3... only a few more weeks!

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Just two weeks, but I really want Pikmin 3...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
alpha_dk said:

What the heck is going on with the center woman's hand in the Elite Beat 2 cover art?

It looks more like she's 'beating' some elite agents, to me

In all seriousness, though, nice job noname. I am very much looking forward to this year's E3... only a few more weeks!

Aaaaaaand we're changing the boxart. I'm not sure how I managed to miss that the first time.

@ FJ-Warez: Same here. Actually, I know the font's too small to read, but the boxart I posted had some pretty neat ideas for it: let you go to different planets, where you can find and co-operate/compete with other players (basically, make it a Four-Swords MMO with Pikmin's mechanics). But even if that isn't the case, I'm confident Miyamoto will deliver. Now, when he'll deliver is a separate question.

@soriku: You're guaranteed at least one of those titles, and I honestly think Raven Blade or its descendant has a shot at showing up. A new Zelda, though, would be awesomeness overload, and should thus not happen.

Around the Network

Hihgly unlikely but there's Golden Sun 3 and the Matsuno x Monolith RPG...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Hihgly unlikely but there's Golden Sun 3 and the Matsuno x Monolith RPG...

Thanks, I'd forgotten aobut those. I'll look into them, although like you I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to find.

@RolStoppable: My spies inside Nintendo have told me that they were considering it, but some of the series' shocking content (an underage character walks around naked on-screen in every episode? Who is this game supposed to appeal to, R. Kelly?) led to the project being dropped.

I have waited so long for some info on Disaster: day of crisis. Hopefully they'll finally give out some details at E3.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Quality thread. You basically covered every rumor any Nintendo bigwig has so much as commented on.

I expect Wii Music and Animal Crossing Wii to be the stars of the show. I wouldn't be surprised by a DS redesign.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Mother Wii plz, I'll give up my entire Wii game collection for that.
I really doubt its coming thought...

Always looking forward to a new Pikmin and Animal Crossing.

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.