By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Titles Do You really want Added to Virtual Console Service?

I was just wondering what titles that have not been rated do you guys really want added to the Virtual COnsole Service?

I hope they do introduce Mario All Stars, Yoshi Island and Shining Force 2 

Wii number: 2758-1649-6225-4782

Click here to level up my license!

Around the Network

Is Super Mario Bros 2 on there? If so, that. Other than that I want Maniac Mansion, Top Gun (only in the hope that 20 years later I can land the damn plane), and Chrono Trigger (never going to happen, but I can dream).

Super Mario 1 and 2 and Mario World are on it

Wii number: 2758-1649-6225-4782

Click here to level up my license!

For parties: Clue for the SNES, Anticipation for the NES.

For me: The Super Mario 7 Stars RPG for the SNES. Blaster Master for the NES. Time Cruise for the TG-16.

Naive Dreams: Arcade versions of Donkey Kong, DK Jr., DK3 and Punch-Out. The whole Ys and Cosmic Fantasy series, and of course Dracula X, if they ever get a HDD set up to handle TG-CD games.

Too many to count, but I'll try anyways. :)

Super Mario 3, Mario RPG, Chronotrigger, Final Fantasy 4/6, M.U.L.E., Super Dodge Ball, River City Ransom, Contra, Super C, Tecmo Super Bowl (NES), and I'll stop there. ;)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

from the NES: battletoads - i am not buying a Wii until that is there.

Super Smash Brothers on the N64 released the same day as SSBB and with a discount if you buy SSBB.

Of course, Super Mario RPG and Super Metroid were rated ages ago and still haven't been added. I really want those!!

But back to your question. I'd love to get Tetris Attack, arguably the best puzzler ever. Mortal Kombat 3 would be cool, too (I have a lot of fond memories of that game).

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

SNES
Chrono Trigger, Super Double Dragon, Turtles in Time, Mario RPG, Star Wars series
Genesis
Valys series, SplatterHouse 3, Streets of Rage 3
N64
Mystical Ninja Goemon’s Great Adventure, Kyrby 64, Mischief Makers, Turok.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Super Smach Brothers

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"