By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Buy a PS3 now people

NNN2004 said:
Kratos said:
NNN2004 said:
have fun with delays.

Hey nice trolling, reported.

its only my opinion.

Sorry, but that was in no way an opinion. An opinion would be "No I don't want to buy one because all the games are delayed", you basically said"Haha all the ps3 games are delayed". See the difference.

Around the Network

Wow. Nobody mentioned it. But... $400 is cheap?

Four Hundred Dollars!

sc94597 said:
NNN2004 said:
Kratos said:
NNN2004 said:
have fun with delays.

its only my opinion.

Sorry, but that was in no way an opinion. An opinion would be "No I don't want to buy one because all the games are delayed", you basically said"Haha all the ps3 games are delayed". See the difference.

ok .... sorry guys i didnt mean it like that.

sc94597 said:
NNN2004 said:
Kratos said:
NNN2004 said:
have fun with delays.

its only my opinion.

Lol i agree with you :P (see my post)

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

KBG29 said:
I already have 3 and I plan to get 1 more this winter, and I will be replacing each of them with a slim once they become available. If you don't find the PS3 worthy of you money stay off gaming sites, all consoles are worthy of their price it just depends on weather that price fits your budget.

Wow, 4 PS3's... are you planning to replace all of you're heating with those things to save money on gas :D??

j/k

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network
NNN2004 said:
sc94597 said:
NNN2004 said:
Kratos said:
NNN2004 said:
have fun with delays.

its only my opinion.

Don't worry about it, this is a flamebait thread which should of been locked the minute it was created.. not your fault

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

wow ,so squilliam also doesn't own a PS3,,,truth always gets out once in a form of mistake,,,,he does it so that he doesn't get banned for bashing PS3 all the time,,,,I just don't know what's the point of living in a fantasy world instead of being yourself?

to make your situation worse squillam you lied again,,,cause you made a thread about your PS3 dying last week and not being able to play MGS4 with it.and now you act like you played the game with the "spoilers" which btw anyone can get of the internet.

No thanks.

gebx said:
NNN2004 said:
sc94597 said:
NNN2004 said:
Kratos said:
NNN2004 said:
have fun with delays.

its only my opinion.

Don't worry about it, this is a flamebait thread which should of been locked the minute it was created.. not your fault

OMG ME R CoNViNC3D! *GOEZ BUYS A PS3 NOU*