By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wiis are getting returned???

Just because you guys have a man-crush on ssj doesn't make everything he says trolling, get over yourselves. I think I'm going to have to make accusing someone of trolling also against the rules -- if you don't like a post, report it, don't post about it.

Around the Network

@DKII. I don't think I have ever complained about SSj trolling in the past because he barely ever does - he is generally a very good poster. Making a title purely to bait (or 'shock' as SSJ puts it) Wii owners is however in my opinion blatant trolling.

I also agree it should have been reported rather than posted about ten times in the thread though, sorry about that =\

Rath said:

@DKII. I don't think I have ever complained about SSj trolling in the past because he barely ever does - he is generally a very good poster. Making a title purely to bait (or 'shock' as SSJ puts it) Wii owners is however in my opinion blatant trolling.

I also agree it should have been reported rather than posted about ten times in the thread though, sorry about that =

the title is aimed at everyone not just Wii owners. I was aiming at it being shocking and weird. Did you not notice the ??? at the end of the title?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

lol, SSJ12, a lot of analyists seem to think the gaming industry is immune to this, but I wonder how they return their Wii's to walmart in an open box? Isn't there a limit on the time from when you buy the thing to when you can bring the reciept back and get your money back?

Anyway, I believe that the recession will have some effect on the gaming industry in America, but I feel it will probably only keep it from growing, instead of slowing it down any.

Also, there were more Wii's returned because there were more sold. Recession will hit the more expensive items(PS3/360) first.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Maybe a crime organization stole a lot of game systems and are now taking advantage of walmarts return policy and raking in tons of dough

if this is tru, we should get joe horn on the scene

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network
disolitude said:
I'll be selling my wii soon cause I want to go to Dominican republic for a vacation... poor me :)

dis, u wouldn't happen to be Dominican would u? That'd be cool cuz then I wouldn't be the only one in VGchartz (that I know of)

OT: That is crazy and I see what u mean. For those that say this is a trollish topic/title, it is just to show u how weird the situation is. For a console like the Wii, that sells out within the hour and is all the craze, people returning Wiis is very strange.

I would have to think it was purely about needing some quick cash, why wouldn't they sell their Wii's on ebay? The thing is still in short supply they could have gotten money back and then some. Personally I think it was just a strange coincidence, like in LA last weekend when the Angels "no hit" the Dodgers and lost.

Wii's being returned? ...Hmmmmm... *checks scroll*...

The apocalypse is coming faster than I had anticipated...

Ryudo said:
troll topic

Obviously.

Congrats to ssj12 though. They let him stack up item's in the elctronics section rather than stacking dairy products.

He's one step closer to his dream of woking in electronics at Wal-Mart.

Movin on up,son!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

ssj12 said:
flagship said:
I dare say it appears logic is starting to slowly enter the heads of the multitude of Americas who've been living well beyond their means for the last decade.

no, its because things are getting out of hand that even people who normally could willingly afford these things without any worry of debt are suffering from higher prices and higher gas prices. It is getting harder to afford to even go to work. Really my vehicle takes $90 to fill up from E, just last year it was $60, by the end of the year it is expected to be about $140.

Don't buy into the fallacy of the straight line projection.