By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does anyone even care about Home anymore?!

Thats what happens when something is free. If you want something done faster you need more developers or ones with better skills and this takes money. Home is a non-profit drain on Sony's business model.

Around the Network

I'm always interested in free content.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Still excited. At least theyre not trying to rush it out. Rushing it might mean it's released with problems. If they take their time, when it's released, the chances of people running into problems with it is reduced.

I was never excited for home, I wouldnt mind having it but its no big deal that they don't. Its better that they are taking their time with developing home so it does not have a bunch of bugs when it comes out.

My Top 5 Games of All Time

1. FF7 4. SSX Tricky

2. FE7 5. RE4

3. MGS4

VALENCIA CF

SACRAMENTO KINGS

Still excited, but not as much as when they announced.

Around the Network

I have in-game XMB now, so I'm not exactly itching for it to come out anymore, but I am still somewhat excited, yes. The dev spaces are what pique my curiosity.

Now that trophy and in game xmb are available, is there any point of having home anymore? (technically, it's not really available since it caused some PS3s black screen of death but the unbuggy version will definitely arrive before Home does)

A lot of people still care about home but i don't think is as much as it used to be.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Not me. It better come out this year, that's for sure.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Still anticipating it. I'm not losing sleep over not having it right now. But i think it'll be cool. And hey its free, why not try it out?

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League