By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 not a hardcore system!

jerseyboy609 said:
jenny said:

With superb sales of Rock Band, guitar hero, Viva Pinata, Lego StarWars, Halo 3 and Forza Motorsport2

Great sales of DDRU 2, Scene It, and The Simpsons game

And with upcomming games like Banjo Nuts and Bolts, Viva Pinata 2, Star Ocean 3, Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnantand Fable 2, Its surely a game system for everyone!

Especially with a lower cost Arcade bundle with upcomming price cuts making it affordable to more people! Its clearly aimed at the mass market rather than hard core!

lmao...asshole

No need for the word asshole here.

Edit: Beaten by the master

Around the Network

So wait...I'm not playing hardcore games on 360? Thats it, I'm selling my 360.
Ima get a 3DO instead...atleast it had the balls to be hardcore with titles such as "Plumbers dont wear ties".

Every system appeals to non hardcore, as they can't survive without them. Even Sega Saturn, which is one of the best hardcore consoles ever, had Sonic Jam and Sonic R and Sonic 3D blast and NiGHTS and Clockwork Night 1 and 2 and Bug 1 and 2.

LOL!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

rofl.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network
darklich13 said:
^Nice, name calling. Good job Fanboy

how am I a fanboy...I just posted a thread like this about the PS3 though, thats why I called him that....I give this thread a 9.4

BengaBenga said:
jerseyboy609 said:
jenny said:

With superb sales of Rock Band, guitar hero, Viva Pinata, Lego StarWars, Halo 3 and Forza Motorsport2

Great sales of DDRU 2, Scene It, and The Simpsons game

And with upcomming games like Banjo Nuts and Bolts, Viva Pinata 2, Star Ocean 3, Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnantand Fable 2, Its surely a game system for everyone!

Especially with a lower cost Arcade bundle with upcomming price cuts making it affordable to more people! Its clearly aimed at the mass market rather than hard core!

lmao...asshole

No need for the word asshole here.

Edit: Beaten by the master

So that means your a servent?

Former something....

So many cloned threads.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

jerseyboy609 said:
darklich13 said:

how am I a fanboy...I just posted a thread like this about the PS3 though, thats why I called him that....I give this thread a 9.4

So, first you say the PS3 will sell the same of the Wii in 2009 and know you are Profcrab?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

jerseyboy609 said:
darklich13 said:

I give this thread a 9.4.................... that's copying isn't it? stop complaining.

Anyway, I prefer it being aimed at the hardcore. That means i'ma HEAAAARRDDDAAAA CORRRRRRRRE.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive